« Music Forum

Favorite/memorable concert moments

Posted by jean

posted

Forum: Music

i for one miss concerts so much and i love hearing peoples concert stories they're always just so crazy and entertaining.  like when i got pulled down to the ground by a bunch of old men at a marilyn manson concert for no reason and before that they were pulling my hair and had my arm pinned in between them haha or at a mayday parade concert when two men that looked too old  to be frat boys but were dressed like frat boys came up to me at barricade and literally picked me  up and threw me towards the wall where the security guard said to "push them back" man i'm a 5'4 16 year old who do you think I am?? 

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Amber

posted

I'm a little late to this conversation :p

But anyway where to begin. Stood in front row, in front of alexi laiho while bodom played are you dead yet? And we made eye contact.  RIP Alexi. Shook alex websters hand and talked to him after the set, which was pretty cool, hes a cool dude(cannibal corpse. I got on stage to crowd surf and phil Bozeman pulled me back and started headbanging with me(whitechapel), I also know there was a video on youtube of that lol. 

Report Reply

Reply by Solas26

posted

First concert i went to I got used as a battering ram and I thought it was hilarious and the headliner had the whole venue whited out with fog so dense you couldn't hardly see two feet in front of you Ah good times 

Report Reply