« Romance and Relationships Forum

How do I get over my ex?

Just got broken up with today by somone I deeply cared about. It completely massacred me. How do I get over it?

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by jason

posted

Fuck bitches get money..ย 

Report Reply

Reply by ๐Ÿ”ฎ Danitza

posted

I always hated when people told me "time." But they were right. Take it one day at a time. You'll heal. Maybe not as fast as you want to but it'll happen.ย ๐Ÿ’›

Report Reply

Reply by bar

posted

me personally i acted like they died and i asked my friends to act like my ex was also dead

Report Reply

Reply by Marsheul.xp

posted

I know this is really hard for you and the situation is still fresh, but try not to overthink it much. Keep in mind, that the break up wasn't your fault and you're a good person. Sometimes break ups happen, because people weren't matched completely as it seemed at first. Same with your relationship, maybe it was really awesome at first, but then you two decided that it wasn't right. The faster the better is to realise that, because the more time you spend with each other the more it will hurt at the end. If the break up happened in the first place it is common sense that relationship wasn't so perfect, at least for one of you. Love and relationships should be comfortable for both. But don't think this is all over!! You'll find a person who would love and care about you, just be patient, I know it's hard to be but patience can bring you to miracles. Everything will turn out just fine if you let things flow, I'm talking from my own expirience. Remember that you're an awesome, loved, amazing person with great personality!! Take care of yourself, sending hugs!! <3

Report Reply