« Back to the The Gays Forum

Any good thrift store finds lately?

FFC0CB

If you've found any cool thrift store finds share them here!! I think recently I found a DVD copy of  Robot Chicken season one and love it. Also, share if you've found anything weird.

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by xXkf100Xx

posted

i once found an old vhs camcorder from like the early 90s, but there were parts missing, no blank video tapes, no battery charger, and no av cables. ive also found an old crt monitor that almost exploded when i tried to plug it in.

Report Reply

Reply by Dead_end_friend

posted

Recently i found a leather hand bag with tupac on it and i actual love it so much!!

On the front its him, like lifting up his shirt with a tattoo that says thug life. its really funny irl

Report Reply

Reply by Japes

posted

I haven't personally been thrifting for a while BUT my boyfriend has found so many nice clothes as of late that look so cute on him... a knitted shirt a patchwork pair of jeans, and some really swell socks all came from a thrift shop and work so well together.

Report Reply

Reply by Rime

posted

i got an old samsung galaxy tab 4 10" that is basically new for an extremely good price a few days ago.  i plan on rooting it so i can remove all the annoying samsung apps, try to upgrade the OS, among other things

Report Reply

Reply by Valades FakeLastName

posted

this isn't exactly a thrift store find, but i found a gumby jigsaw puzzle for 3 bucks at my school's yearly comicon on saturday

Report Reply

Reply by idkwhattomake_myname

posted

I found a pin that says Im a teacher and I'm proud of it, which I think is funny for some reason but it was a bit awkward when my teacher commented on it. I also found a converse shirt, and an old West 49 shirt

Report Reply