« Back to the Professional Wrestling Forum

Impact Wrestling is better than WWE

No doubt about it..better wrestling, better show, better women division..Impact>>>>>WWE

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Hatefulnateful

posted

I def prefer Impact and AEW over WWE right now. WWE just really be lacking in the PG Era. I got peacock and I watched Extreme Rules PPV they had 2 extreme rules match and 0 blood the whole time. Just so underwhelming.Β 

Prefer seeing Eddie Edwards hit people with kendo sticks or Josh Alexander hit his c4 spike

Report Reply

Reply by Joe Clark

posted

I have friends who work for Impact; but I'm still not a fan. But having said that, I can't stomach WWE or AEW right now either.Β 

My favorite is the National Wrestling Alliance.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Elohimless πŸ€˜πŸ‡΅πŸ‡·

posted

IMPACT Wrestling (currently) is neither better nor worse than WWE (in my opinion) but I am really as kinda of an "outsider" since I don't watch IMPACT Wrestling on AXS TV or WWE Smackdown, Raw, NXT*, etc. I just watch the video clips on YouTube.

*I used to watch NXT weekly (circa, 2019) when I had cable TV.

P.S: IMPACT Wrestling (when it was known as TNA Wrestling was better than WWE) but anymore.

P.P.S: To each their own. . .Please don't get into the whole Tribalism. . .At the end of the day we joined this group because we all LOVE Pro Wrestling (even though it's not popular as used to be during the Monday Night Wars!)Β 

Report Reply