« Back to the █▶ We The Homestucks Are Taking Over Spa... Forum

What Hom3stuck AU/kind of Hom3stuck AU do you 3njoy th3 most?

P3rsonally for m3? it's probably no sgrub/sburb Alt3rnia aus, 3sp3cially if it c3nt3rs on an Alt3rnian r3volution (bonus points if it touch3s on th3 fact that Karkat is th3 s3cond coming of th3 sgnl3ss)!!!

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by arisocto

posted

that au sounds really interesting! id like to see fics where the trolls live out their lives on alternia like their ancestors, or even out invading planets as the HICs army

usually fantasy aus are great because homestuck lore translates so well into a traditional fantasy settings + its cool to see the characters actually as their classes like princes and seers and stuff  

Report Reply

Reply by Bkay!!!

posted

@arisocto Omg y3s!!! No sgrub alt3rnia will always b3 on3 of my favorit3 pr3mis3s. And it would b3 int3r3sting to s33 how the cast would d3al with th3ir ord3als, 3sp3scially Karkat, providing h3 som3how g3ts into th3 army in th3 first plac3.

And Y3S I LOV3 FANTASY AUS,,, applying lor3 into th3 traditional fantasy s3ttings allows for a v3ry int3r3sting r3t3lling of said lor3, and that diff3r3nt cont3xt allows for th3 charact3rs to r3act to it diff3r3ntly as w3ll!!! And This also appli3s to th3m acting as th3ir mythological class3s in th3 litt3ral s3ns3, rath3r than just b3ing conn3ct3d to th3 arch3typ3 through obscur3 symbolysm and godt3ir outfits. Th3 sam3 conc3pt in a diff3r3nt way!!! Fantasy au my b3lov3d,,,

Report Reply

Reply by Sinister

posted

I love me some Earthternia AUs bc I love seeing all the trolls and humans in the same area 

an au I also really like is heinoustuck bc I love horror.

Report Reply

Reply by ZoosellDooflard

posted

don't really know if it counts as an au since it's more of a shitpost sbahj version of homestuck that evolves into it's own thing, but cool and new webcomic is PEAK

Report Reply

Reply by Bunnygirl

posted

i really love angel/demon aus or overcomplicated and gimmicky aus, theyre super fun even though theyre a little hard to find and i love them a ton!! :D i also really like timeskip aus where a couple of kids are from a different time period than the others ^^

Report Reply

Reply by Bkay!!!

posted

@Sinister omg y3ah sam3!!! Also i rlly n33d go r3ad h3inoustuck,,, 3artht3rna is p3ak tho :D 

Report Reply

Reply by Nikkiii!! <3

posted

OMG, I loveee no sgrub / sburb fics!! But I especially love really domestic adult AUs, and ESPECIALLY family / kid fics!!! Idk why but that stuff is like CRACK to me!!!!! Ugh one of my fav fics is a davekat kid fic where they adopt Dirk after he was left on their doorstep and it was absolutely DEVASTATING for me to read!!!! It was so short and sweet and most of it was them bumbling around and just.. Talking and being spouses who just randomly acquired a child. It's so silly and sweet and ughhhh. Otherwise I love crack fics. That shit is golddd. 

Report Reply

Reply by spacer!!! ^_^

posted

its kind of silly but personally i have a fondness in my heart for the old heinoustuck AU/fan adventure

Report Reply