« Back to the Deranged SpaceHey Gamers Forum

First Videogame

What was the first videogame you remember playing? For me, it's probably the Disney princess Gameboy game. It's been so long for me to clearly remember.

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Calbia

posted

I think the first game I remember playing is Monkey Quest. I was ADDICTED to that game.

Actually, since it shut down people have gotten groups together and multiple times throughout the years tried to do little remakes with what data they had for the community, but nickelodeon threatened legal action each time so they gave up :( so sadย 

Report Reply

Reply by DeciSpark ๐Ÿ‰

posted

First one I remember playing was Lethal Enforcers II: Gun Warriors.

Report Reply

Reply by Xlone-medicX (~_~)

posted

I canโ€™t remember too well, but it was either SSX tricky or Pac-Man world 2 on ps2ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Penguin_karma

posted

The first one i remember well is pokemon yellow.Battery was broken and iย  did not know english at that point so my gameplay was just pressing A until i could proceed,ย  if i made any progress the game would just restart again

Report Reply

Reply by s@pp¥

posted

I have two answers to this

first game I remember playing: guitar hero on the ps2

first game I ever owned for myself?: the shrek game on xbox 360 that had shuffle board for some reason

Report Reply

Reply by Caribouuu

posted
updated

The first video game I played was Electronic star trek: the next generation, manufactured in 1988 by Tiger electronics Inc.ย  It used an LCD panel.ย  I also had MGA'S LCD Pac-man, manufactured in 1992 by Micro games USA.ย  Before that, I had an electronic Tic-tac-toe game, which did not work with a video screen, but instead with large rubber buttons that which would illuminate.ย  I also had an electronic chess set, but it didn't functional correctly.ย  Electronics were expensive.ย  I remember occasionally playing game consoles that were set up for demonstration at electronics stores in shopping centers, before I had one of my own.ย  I remember the game Lemmings being often on display, but I don't remember which games I tried.ย  I also had a green Game boy mini with Tetris.ย  When I later got a SNES, I had such games as Pilotwings, Super Mario world all-stars, Super metroid, and The legend of Zelda: a link to the past.ย  When I later got a IBM-compatible PC, with Windows 3.1, I had MS-DOS games such as the original Math blaster, EGA trek, Bio menace, and Pharaoh's tomb.ย  Later I got the Dorling Kindersley encyclopedia of science and The way things work, Microsoft Encarta '95 and '98, and Myst.

Report Reply

Reply by Nehiri

posted

It was either Contra on my friend's NES or Metal Slug on my ps1. Don't remember which one came first

Report Reply

Reply by NekoKansei01

posted
updated

*After the intro*:SEGA RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by zombie

posted

my first game was halo combat evolved with my uncle. he had a original xbox like the very old one before 360. i played for when i was around 7, hard to remember. but i remember how fun it was even though i died so many times cause i thought how big the controller was. but when i saw my unc playing it was so cool seeing him beat up aliens

Report Reply