« Back to the life is strange <3 Forum

OMGOMG /pos

i can’t believe there’s actually an LiS group on spacehey. i am so happy. nobody knows what that really is and i’m overjoyed to know that there’s actually a fan base. i have no idea if any of the members here are active consistently but HIII! 💙

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by cari ⋆。°✩

posted

HII omg i just found it and im so excited too!!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by sternkarte(Fynn)

posted

ahhh me too! lis fans r fr so rare on here x(

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by finnegan

posted

LiS fans are so rare in general, i'm so happy to be able to talk about it with people FINALLY!!! 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by crustyweirdo

posted

Hey! I'm new here ;) so excited this group exists- looking into getting a LiS tat

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by finnegan

posted

that’s awesome! what are you planning on gettin tattooed? if i were to get one, i’d totally get either chloe’s sleeve or probably the drawing on max + chloe’s old pirate CD :)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by minddesigner

posted
updated

Reply by finnegan

posted

Reply by ꔫ Jinxxey ❥ ༊·˚

posted

I joined pretty late BUT I'm glad to see that there's sum life is strange luvers on here !! :33 That game is literally my comfort place, I adore Arcadia Bay. I've heard sum ppl say that it sucks on ngl I get it. BUT PSERSONALLY, sum characters may lack emotion n hav awkward dialogues but thats like why I luv it ^^. Out of all the LIS games my fav is the first cuz it hits diff with nostalgia ESPECIALLY the music GOD. Max is the cutest and irl I imagine myself living in Arcadia Bay even though I'm a city girl >.< (srry i started yapping)

Permalink Report Reply