« Music Forum

WHATS YALLS FAVE VOCALOID SONG AND/OR ARTIST???

WHATS UR FAV SONG?? - PERSONALLY I'm fixated on the INTERFACE remake/interpretation by Shroomy-P, but I also listen to in Iolite by Ghost and Pals like 24/7 lolz

WHO'S UR FAV ARTIST?? - Mine is def Ghost and Pals as always !!! I know they've transferred more over to SynthV but it still counts rite

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Pez Emikazoo

posted

Squid Sisters, duh. Do they count?

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Phospholipids

posted

Honestly, Kikuo has so much amazing music I can't just pick one song. If I had to though, I might say Giant, Darkness Festival, Voices of Svaahaa, Kara Kara Kara no Kara and.. this is becoming a list..

I also like Mushi-P, and used to like Circus-P and Utsu-P alot when I was younger.

I still really enjoy Sleepwalk by Utsu-P.

Most vocaloid artists i like are no longer active ( or alive sadly), so those like Powapowa-P and Wowaka.

There's Healthy End by Powapowa-p/siinamota

Love Love Nightmare by Kiichi is good.

It kinda makes me sad that Miku, Luka, len etc. are no longer officially vocaloids. I feel like that was such a big part of their identities, it feels like a bad move. I can't say the same about teto getting a new AI voicebank tho. The new character design is amazing imo and her voice is so high quality now

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by m1kus4bb4th

posted

Choosing a favourite song is impossible for me, my vocaloid playlist is like 10+ hours long LMAO (and that's just on spotify, so not even counting the things I listen to on youtube)

but my fave producer is definitely Utsu-P!! I also like Mitchie M a lot. Lately I've just been listening to individual songs more than specific artists or albums though

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by saki

posted

yep SynthV counts for vocaloid songs! my favorite producers are Nashimoto Ui, Ghost and Pals, Utsu-P, Vane Lily, Kikuo, Maretu, RIProducer, KuriPotato, otetsu-p

I have so many songs I love from the artists I mentioned, but my top favs are...

Aura, Scapegoat, In Iolite, End-World Normopathy, the Mask and the Mirror, DEATHBODY, AaAaAaAAaAaAAa, Carnival, Collared, Miss Miseryguts, The Other One Left, Givurta, higanbana milk tea, lamentations, It Should've Been Me

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by frankie (Bedman’s real boyfriend)

posted

saki FUCKKK I LOVE MISS MISERYGUTS AND IN IOLITE SO TRUEEE

Permalink Report Reply