« Back to the Eddsworld Forum

How did you get introduced to Eddsworld?

Posted by Zane

posted

Forum: Eddsworld Group

I got introduced by it just showed up on YT in 2016 I think.

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ✧ ᑎOᐯᗩ ✧

posted

same- 2016 for me too! I saw it floating around as a pretty popular fandom on tumblr and watched all of the legacy episodes (at the time, I assumed classic wasn't connected and was just older stuff, didn't realize what had happened) and then got BACK into it once beyond started up :D

Report Reply

Reply by Ronnie :3

posted

I found out about eddsworld on youtube!! i was just blindly looking through and saw it the list of suggested videos then bam i got sucked in and i never left lol

I think i first found them in 2014, meaning that ive been into it for like 9 years now (tho ive been an on-and-off fan, every now and then id stop being interested in it then i eventually come back to actively liking it) 

Report Reply

Reply by westonlarp_9644

posted
updated

i was liek 6 when i found a eddisode on yt :3 it was during yts edgy era so i had already watched a lawt of weird stuff and it reccomended it 2 me!!!!! but i loved eddsworld sm and binged liek theyr whole channel twice

Report Reply

Reply by Noel Gruber </3

posted

One of my exes talked about it back in 2019 and i only started watching it last year!

Report Reply

Reply by peachfuzz

posted

Was introduced in late 2015 by a good friend of mine during my first year of high school - ended up thinking it was real sillygoofy and haven't fully left since!

Report Reply

Reply by Starz

posted

I started getting into tomska’z skitz and the vidz kept getting recommended!
My first animation I saw from them and one of my favoritez iz
Sugar sugar

Report Reply

Reply by ✰T3RM1N4LLYC4PR1C10UZ✰

posted

i found it from "Youtubers who died"

Report Reply

Reply by Layla :3

posted

i found them 2021 when "just a bit crazy" showed up on my fyp i find it pretty intresting so i serched it and got introduced to eddsworld 

Report Reply

Reply by bismuth

posted

A old friend showed it to me on my 13th b-day, and we watched it as we ate chips and drank cola, thinking about it makes me happy da boiz    

Report Reply

Reply by Lambies (loud autoplay)

posted

Sighh. The animations. Specifically Pork Soda and the Change The Formality meme.

Report Reply

Reply by Mizzofonia

posted

Girl in a hospital show me eddsworld. We didn't have internet, and she had about 10 eddisodes on her ipad. And we watched it

Report Reply

Reply by randal

posted

Funnily enough, I first saw it on some persons lockscreen while watching ''scary gacha life glitches'' or something,, And then it faithfully showed up on my yt recommended page!!!

Report Reply