« Jobs, Work, Careers Forum

☆ what is ur dream job, and why?!

✦ what is ur #1 dream job,, and why?! also, give us some facts if you want!

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by 𝕃𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕪

posted

I've always wanted to be an art teacher because I adore art and its so relaxing and fun to just teach people how to draw in a calm environment for a few hours. And now I am one lol but only seasonally.

Report Reply

Reply by PersistencePots

posted

Working at a record/vinyl shop.

I get to listen to music all day!

Report Reply

Reply by Melgor

posted

A teacher for a subject I'm particularly passionate about with an open curriculum preferably. Maybe English? Probably English professor if I was being honest. Or like park ranger.. or thrift shop owner... or sociologist.. or biologist... Damn I want to do too many things ;(

Report Reply

Reply by juno

posted

it's very unrealistic but i would love to be a linguistic anthropologist. studying different cultures and languages is so intriguing to me..

Report Reply

Reply by xxjaydedollyyxx

posted

My dream job is to either be a wildlife biologist or entomologist. I've always loved wild animals especially birds of prey and I would really love to study them and help them. I also have always liked collecting weird bugs and I'd go to the library to research what kind of bug it was.

Report Reply

Reply by Janebutt

posted
updated

While I acknowledge that it might be deemed somewhat impractical, the notion of becoming a linguistic anthropologist holds a strong allure for me. The exploration of diverse cultures and languages is an endlessly fascinating pursuit that deeply captivates my interest.

Report Reply

Reply by Alfie

posted

A nuclear engineer. I'm very interested in nuclear physics and would love to work at a power plant sometime in the future. 

Report Reply

Reply by K0NjuRA

posted

Anything in a creative or crafty field of work, most likely something in game design or virtual reality ^^

Report Reply

Reply by liz violet

posted

always wanted to be a background character in games/anime/cartoons. got told my voice would work SO well in there, but nowadays you gotta market yourself (aka look nice) and go nearly broke in the beginning. like, 1 company will pay you deliciously, while a big AAA will penny you.

that's why i went for a writing degree, its so vague i can do any background work (given they bother to train me).

Report Reply

Reply by RoxxyRogue

posted

I love animation with my whole heart and I'd love to start my own studio one day. For now I just wanna get my online stuff enough attention to help fund it ^^

Report Reply

Windows System Administrator

My associate's degree is basically in this. For over a decade, I have had a strong passion for configuring Windows OS.

My other dream job would be to be a model for beauticians and fashion designers.

Report Reply

Reply by Juwaretu

posted

An Acres to Square Feet Calculator converts measurements of area from acres to square feet. It factors in the conversion factor of 1 acre being equal to 43,560 square feet to determine the equivalent area in square feet. This tool aids in real estate, land management, and construction by providing a quick and accurate way to convert between these two units of area measurement. Click here to get this tool

Report Reply