« Back to the MonsterHigh Forum

Your favourite old monster high movies

Mine personally is Friday night frights!!

Report Topic

14 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ・༓☾♡vilma⋆。⋆୨୧

posted

scaris!! i only had scaris and 13 wishes on dvd growing up and i prefer scaris. i used to especially like the kinda seperate part at the end where they are trying to get home and the journal runs away. felt like a fever dream

Report Reply

Reply by Rosa<3

posted
updated

I LOVE why do ghouls fall in love my favorite of all time

Report Reply

Reply by SwampBatz

posted

I LOVE the first one, "fright on", I can't say it's my fav just yet, I'm rewatchung right now cause forgot them. But I ADORE the main cast so much. Sometimes I feel silly liking I kids stuff so much, but like, Monster High isn't ridiculously juvenile, so it's still very enjoyable

Report Reply

Reply by Komi (The cutest little clown in town)

posted

i have a few, but 13 Wishes, Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love, Scaris, Boo York, Boo York The Musical, and Great Scarier Reef

also my bday is the day b4 Draculaura's

Report Reply

Reply by kyra ?!?!

posted

why do ghouls fall in love def

Report Reply

Reply by Soda

posted

Even though people say it sucks, I personally love Ghouls Rule. It's
actually the only monster high movie I've re-watched since I was a kid
(lol). It's mainly my favorite because my favorite characters are Holt
and Jackson and them being main characters is so exciting to me! I also just find it so absurd that it's enjoyable. Also, it's interesting to see what all it is that normies get up to in this world, and to know about the nearby normie school.

Report Reply

Reply by Boop

posted

No a movie but I LOVE the gloom beach episodes from the web cartoon. <3

Report Reply

Reply by N4tsuk11

posted

Oh my goul, boo York was ITTTTTTT

Report Reply

Reply by blaire / lyla ᯓ★

posted

13 wishes was it ngl

Report Reply

Reply by Kristchs

posted

I loved the movie 1600 draculaura and also the movie scaris those both are chefs kiss💖💖✨

Report Reply

Reply by Moon NightingGale

posted

Honestly I loved them all and wish I could get them back from my family who refuse to give them back to me. 

13 wishes and Boo York were my all-time favorite ones, still have those songs memorized.  

Report Reply

Reply by 𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚛𝚊 ❦

posted
updated

Scaris, 13 wishes, boo York, ghouls rule and Friday night frights! I love these movies sm!

Report Reply

Reply by Alliessleepy

posted

Honestly? 13 wishes for sure. I do love Friday night frights though, That movie is the reason I roller skate now.

Report Reply

Reply by FAYE ^_^

posted

I have most of the mh dvds from when I was younger and I always go back and watch frights camera action!!! Had some of my fav characters and imo the best storyline (always loved vampires)

Report Reply