« Back to the Internet Mysteries Forum

weird spacehey account?

this person got recommended 2 me the other day. their posts are genuinely odd.. thoughts?
link 2 the acc below

https://spacehey.com/entoprocta

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by DR0M1E

posted

i thought it was just a empty account until a read the blog posts. yeah... weird. it may just be someones shitposting account tho so who knows. still weird as hell tho

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ Little Fox ☆

posted
updated

@DR0M1E yeah its rlly strange.. they keep sending me friend requests. theyre either satire or idek 

Report Reply

Reply by HighFlier0713

posted

hey, so im a bit late to the party but ive just looked this user up and checked them out. 

"Jargon1267", with the user URL as "entoprocta", currently last online 4 months ago, and the last post to the blog being 6 months ago. currently standing with 18 friends, and its mood being, and i quote, "vilevilevilevilevilevilevile"

im guessing either a shitpost account, or possibly somebody creating an ARG. Blog seems to suggest something with making friends, being scared or possibly thinking that they themselves are some type of force?? talks about trying to get into peoples dreams to deliver a message and also brings up things like believing in the lord and rejoicing. apparently something is hurting them and there is some type of "ringing"? by ringing i'm guessing either like ringing ears or maybe a phone or something. there's also the chance of this just being pointless and maybe just a kid being odd. i don't think i'm going to look into it much further unless something else comes up. happy investigating everyone.

Report Reply

Reply by mj4

posted

100% some bait account :p nt worth spenidng time on

Report Reply