« Back to the nonhumans!! ^w^ Forum

INTRODUCE YOURSELF [pinned]

Make a short introduction to let people know about you!!! :3

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by eddster

posted

HELLO! I’m Matt, Vain or Eddie!!! The owner!! I use he/xe pronouns as well as a hoard of neos!!

I’M VERY SILLY!! I’m a wolfdog and cat therian ; a vampire, zombie and lake monster otherkin ; and Spider-Man (Peter Parker from the deadpool/spidey comics), Denji (chainsaw man), Candy diver cookie fictionkin!! (Questioning ben ten as well as another non fict kintype)

MOST OF MY INFO IS ON MY PROFILE, SO FEEL FREE TO CHECK THAT OUT!! My msgs and friend requests are open for everyone!! If I don’t answer for a while, send me a dm on discord!! (Also on my profile) 

I HOPE I MEET SOME NEW PEOPLE (IF SOMEONE EVEN JOINS) BUT YEAH!! IM VERY SILLY !

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Malachi

posted

HIHI THIS IS MY FIRST GROUP JOIN SO IM ASSUMING I REPLY MY INTRO BUT LMK IF THATS WRONG!! :3

My name is Malice, but my close friends call me Mal and I go by Jay IRL!! I’m otherkin and my kintype is demonkin!!! I’m a psychological otherkin (I relate to demons on a psychological level due to trauma and prefer to see myself as a demon rather than human) and I’ve been aware of being otherkin for about 8 months now! I haven’t told anyone in my IRL life about being demonkin, but I’m happy I found a place here on spacehey to meet fellow nonhumans!! :]

Most info about me is on my profile. I hope to meet some AWESOME other nonhumans here!!! :D

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by H3ntai Gh0st

posted

Hiiiiii my name is Ghost and I am both a therian and otherkin! I am a bit new to the community but i am happy to find a space like this to enjoy and be myself! I am a cat therian (Sorta like a neko/part cat) and a demon/succubus otherkin! Cant wait to make friendsssssss

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Ren/Aggro/Zygon/Voltar✮

posted

Hai :3

My name is Ren, and I'm an otherkin/alterbeing who hasn't found their kintype or otherkin term that fits them yet. Though my identity does feel like a galaxy or planet. Here's some things abt me in the form of bullet points bc I suck at introductions:

- Neurodivergent teenager

- Has lots of hyperfixations

- Like vibrantly colourful media

- Writer

- Founder and creator of a WIP series

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Katty

posted

Name: Lord

Pronouns: she/he/they/it doll/goblin |Gender : Genderfluid🩷🤍💜🖤💙

Identity: Dollkin🩵🩷💜🤍💜🩷🩵

Sexuality: Pansexual 🩷💛🩵|Partners: 0