« Friends Forum

im doomed to be friendless

Posted by Stonemario

posted
updated

Forum: Friends

it seems to me that most people dont think that delusional thinking like religion must be done away with. If people are allowed to be delusional, then theyre open to the possibility of being bad or worse off in some way. the tolerance of a fucked up morality system of thinking murderers and rapists can be redeemed (edit. not redeemed. their crimes being considered water under the bridge and being allowed to go to heaven) if theyre sorry should be unaccepted by everyone. humanity cant be where it should if society doesnt harshly oppose religious belief.

'feeling' like a man or woman doesnt make anyone be that. being a man or a woman is a biological reality, nothing else. the words exist to communicate what a person objectively is. gender dysphoria is a real problem, but the solution isnt to have people be comfortable by believing and supporting a lie, and treating anyone who doesnt as a piece of shit. those gender surgeries or whatever do irreparable damage to people. fucked up malpractice shit. look into it. and then that high suicide statistic about not supporting trans belief isnt real. i look real uncredible without any sources, but im frankly too lazy to get them. look around for yourself. the infos out there. transgendertrend is a place to start. heres a link to a good post that you should read after mine.

https://duncanhenry.substack.com/p/tra-to-gc

and then theres just simple morality. for some reason i cant find someone who isn't an asshole in some way. i heard js reviews on the unversed cast say for people that care too much about igns sonic unleashed review to get a life. as someone who cares too much about things i shouldnt and doesnt have a life, that greatly upset me for a while. i cried. jebtube shortly after gos on to talk about being mistreated by assholes. the irony. and its not just a few bad eggs or whatever. i cant find a single decent person in this world. im convinced theyre crazy rare. that the vast majority of people's moralities arent good.

I cant find a single person anywhere on the internet that i could be friends with. same with the real world. ive been friendless since 5th grade basically. i dont want to reveal how long its been and how old i am, but just know that ive been friendless for a long time.

i think i could argue my case way better if i really wanted to try to, but i dont. i imagine i could better persuade people if i did that, but im a depressed guy who doesn't want to bother with the effort to make this any better. thats no good excuse though.

i dont want to be a misanthrope (edit. im not misanthropic. i misused the word. i just think most people suck). but i dont really have a choice when i see things for how they really are. or maybe thats not the case. im human after all, so i could be wrong.

posted on 6.6.23

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Stonemario

posted

im not misanthropic, i just dont think theres a single decent person out there.

Report Reply