« Back to the TikTokSucks Forum

tiktok is a cesspool of misinformation

with how the search engine works now, people are basically using tiktok like Google which is soo bad! information about anything & everything is on there & It’s almost always wrong?! but people prefer this output bc reading is too much effort now & everyone has a short attention span. for example, I’ve been spiritual since I was 12 & on my journey to be a spiritual healer but the information that’s on tiktok about spirituality, witchcraft, etc is soo dangerously wrong. I mean like, literally dangerous. (stop buying moldavite bc a tiktoker told u it would change ur life It’s SO dangerous!!) if u want to learn things, courses and books are ur friends or at the very least USE GOOGLE NOT TIKTOK

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Dylan

posted

I'll ask someone to look something up and more often than not they go to TikTok for the answer. Google ranks the information by the ammont of clicks & the noteriety that the site has, unlike TikTok that just shows you a 12-year-olds video telling you something is true with some spooky music in the background.

Report Reply

Reply by xXtrashdollXx

posted
updated

god dude don’t get me started on the conspiracies

Report Reply