« Back to the Youtube creators / Videos Forum

Freelance Video Editor!

Hello there! I'm Jaysik, from North Florida. I am an amateur, self-taught video editor with 10 years of experience ready to offer my freelance services to the next generation of content creators. 

I typically use VSDC for most of my editing, along with some other software if/when it's needed. I also pride myself on my affordable prices, charging only 10 dollars per 10 minutes of final video length (rounded to the nearest 10th). 

My services are also risk-free! I will be in touch with you along the editing process, getting your feedback and opinions on my work, and in the end, I will send you a watermarked version of the finished product. If you are happy with it, only then will I ask for my payment before sending you your unmarked video. 

I hope to hear from plenty of upcoming creators, and thank you for taking your time to read this!

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by JohnLeah

posted
updated

I love your risk-free approach, involving clients throughout the editing process and ensuring their satisfaction before final payment. It's a customer-centric approach that's sure to build trust and great working relationships.
For those in the content creation game, having a reliable video editing partner can be a game-changer. And, while you're offering your services, I'd also recommend exploring online tools like Movavi Video Converter. It can be a valuable addition to your editing toolkit. You can explore it further at https://www.movavi.com/videoconverter/

Report Reply