« Back to the █▶ We The Homestucks Are Taking Over Spa... Forum

start discourse about act 6 in the comments!!

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by HAL

posted

act 6 was a rushjob and vriska didnt deserve to get the entire limelight like that. meenah is a creep for dating vriska. also the art style used for the final animation sucked!

Report Reply

Reply by THE ▌ᴀᴛҠӀИԌ▐ OF SPACEHEY

posted

how was act 6 a "rushjob" it took several years and it was the entire second half of the story

Report Reply

Reply by Danku-chan

posted

get hal out of the kitchen. whatever theyre cooking i dont want it

Report Reply

Reply by beck

posted

couldve been a super cool way for the comic to return to its roots for a little bit but hussie totally lost the plot and the pesterlogs became brain numbing

Report Reply

Reply by Satanarchy

posted

i personally liked act 6 mostly but i dont like the slight artstyle change (like how they drew lips kinda different) i wasnt intentional im guessing but it reminded me of the offensive way ppl would draw black ppls lips in old cartoons

i kinda wish the alpha kids were a little more involved in the ending too

i also think that meenah x vriska was kind of a fucked up choice on andrews part when i read it the first time i didnt realize the age difference but now that i know it makes me REALLY uncomfotable. he couldve made the dancestors the same age but he didnt which just feels gross and predatory

Report Reply

Reply by Nikkiii!! <3

posted

The art style got ugly and VRISKA SHOULD HAVE STAYED DEAD. HER ARC WAS FINISHED. ADDING HER BACK INTO THE STORY THE WAY THEY DID CAUSED SO!!! MANY!!! ISSUES!!!!!! 

Report Reply