Sort Replies:

Reply by Unf0rgettwblez

posted

I would love to but im a little lost in all the new lore :( 

Report Reply

Reply by Mars

posted

I'd be so down to discuss the lore :D 

Lots to think about with the new games and books.... 

Report Reply

Reply by Lauren

posted

people overlook the aftons so much.. more specifically the afton children. their lives are so tragic it makes me sad

Report Reply

Reply by FS Michael Cory

posted

totally agree with Lauren that the afton children are overlooked. I watched Matpat's ultimate timeline and while I'm ignoring the pt 4 I thought his videos were pretty good. Steel Wool has said they would like to make a game about the origins of Freddy's and with the Ruin DLC bringing up Circus Babys with the clown costumes and with the Mimic, as well as Help Wanted 2 being about Sister Location, it seems that Steel Wool is going to try to talk about William's first few restaurants and that seems really interesting to me. It also helps because we weren't really sure where Circus Baby's Pizza World (not entertainment and rental) stood in the timeline

Report Reply

Reply by Annie Ann

posted

Are we still arguing about when the bite happened? Last I remember I was on the boat that the bite happened in 1987, but Mattpat was under the belief that it happened sometime in 1983, or have I fallen so behind that this is all old news.

Report Reply

Reply by FS Michael Cory

posted

To reply to Annie, there are two bites! One takes place offscreen in FNAF 2 (Bite of 87) and one takes place onscreen in 8-Bit in FNAF 4 (Bite of 83). IDK if this helps you

Report Reply

Reply by Zeta64

posted

FNAF2 is a bit confusing for me tbh

Report Reply

Reply by ★-NeP-★

posted

I think the fact that UCN is not William's private hell takes away from how epic or poetic Henry's speech was, I hope that in the end if he went to a similar hell

Report Reply

Reply by Carboniferous

posted

I don't get the lore anymore. I just stick to what we thought the lore was in Fnaf 3 and leave it there.

Report Reply