« Back to the Teen chat Forum

Does any1 else feel this way?

Posted by ismael

posted

Forum: Teen chat Group

Have you ever felt like you wanna scream and cry all the time?

I don't know, maybe it's just me, I feel like everything annoys me, every little thing. I don't know why I have all this stuff inside me. I don't know why I feel this way.

Then there's nothing, you know?

Like, then, for like a month or two, I feel no motivation to do anything. I like to write, read and draw, but I just don't feel like doing any of those. And that frustrates me becuase I feel the need to create but I just can't. And I cry and I get even angrier and all that stuff.

I know it's like a teen thing. But it feels like no1 else around me has felt this way. It seems like they are all progressing at their stuff and I'm just stuck in a loop of rage and nothingness

Have you felt something similar?

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ismael

posted

Oh well it's not the first time I tell this to someone and they say it's probably depression lol. Ty for reading me and telling me your experience

Report Reply

Reply by ismael

posted

Oh well it's not the first time I tell this to someone and they say it's probably depression lol. Ty for reading me and telling me your experience

Report Reply

Reply by xxRebellious_Emmaxx

posted

Yes. I believe what you're describing here is clinical depression (particularly if you're also experiencing other symptoms such as changes in appetite and sleeping patterns for instance). I know what you're going through firsthand (experienced quite a few episodes since I was 13) and you're not alone in dealing with this. I know it's absolute hell to deal with, and I hope things will get better for you soon.

Report Reply

Reply by ʚ🎧liv🎧ɞ

posted

i feel u bro. my friends, parents and every1 sucks around me and i just want new friends and motivation to do stuff

Report Reply