« Games Forum

💀 Dead By Daylight 💀

Posted by PeppaMD

posted

Forum: Games

Everything DBD

First forum discussion on the best video game out RIGHT NOW

Can we talk about how fun this game is? I know it has bugs, TRUST ME I KNOW. I play on pc and PS4 and have been playing since August 2018. 

Care to play? Add me @PeppaMD 

Report Topic

56 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Cory🥀

posted

I really dig this game, looking to buy it on steam but I play it on Playstation and Xbox right now.

Report Reply

Reply by PeppaMD

posted

I play on pc as of recently but first picked up the game on PS4 when it was a free game of the month to PS+ 

Report Reply

Reply by Panic

posted

O hell yea! I've been playing DBD since the 2015 beta release, Had an addiction to that game X'D Kinda getting over it now though..
But i've spent so many hours on that game, I THINK I have every character maxed out and Prestige... Except for killer, never really got into killer..

Report Reply

Reply by bongwaterdrinker

posted

i was just about to make a thread about dead by daylight  lol i play it on pc :3

Report Reply

Reply by PeppaMD

posted

i have it on pc and ps4. add me on ps4 @peppamd

Report Reply

Reply by bee.🌸

posted

I play dbd pretty much daily for multiple hours. It’s one of my favorites. I play it on Xbox tho lol 

Report Reply

I haven't played in a bit, but I've been wanting to pick it back up.

I'm on ps4! Add me DarlingWitch

Report Reply

Reply by Emma

posted

I play on PS4. PSN ID mfool7. See you in the fog.

Report Reply

Reply by SWH (Punk Jesus)

posted
updated

I enjoyed this game enough that I covered its main theme.

I hope you enjoy it too.

https://youtu.be/e8mj3JKPotM

Report Reply

Reply by 8L4CK834RD

posted

DBD is my game! Been playing since 2016. Anyone play on Mobile also?

Report Reply

Reply by PeppaMD

posted

It doesn’t matter how bad anyone is at the game, it’s fun to be chased as a survivor and hide. It’s also super fun to kill in a game - goes without saying lmao

Report Reply

Reply by 【Megaalith】

posted
updated

I love playing Spirit, she's so fun.

Report Reply

Reply by Ayame♥

posted

You know how League of Legend players say they hate LoL, but play it to oblivion and what not? Dead by Daylight is that for me, I love/hate it. Been playing since beta.

Report Reply

Reply by annie:)))

posted

Dude, YES! I love this game and I'm absolutely obsessed. Started playing on Xbox, went to play on PS4 but now I suppose it doesn't matter since CrossPlay is now a thing. 

Report Reply

Reply by Glitch

posted

Love this game but RIP the new update

Report Reply

Reply by Bobby

posted

Love this game..but screw that new HUD update

Report Reply

Reply by PeppaMD

posted

The New HUD should be improved next week Tuesday! i hear the next killer will be original and not licensed :'(

Report Reply

Reply by Blue

posted

I love the new killer and can't wait to play him. Anyone care to play some games with me

Report Reply

Reply by Pixiestixxx

posted

I LOVE dbd. I main as Ash and love the Evil Dead series and tv series. I have it on xbox: Pixi3stixxx is my tag 🖤

Report Reply

Reply by Nathalie

posted

Great game if you wanna spend 6 hours QUEUING >:/(

Report Reply

Reply by PeppaMD

posted

Y’all we just got silent hill chapter, resident evil, and NOWWWW I think we might have a “Hellraiser Chapter”. That’s speculation right now. I’m still hoping for a future “Candyman chapter”

Report Reply

Reply by rawrXDboi

posted

Whaaa I love DBD! I play almost every dayyyy it’s so fun yet so frustrating >: [ 

Report Reply

Reply by MitchMochi

posted
updated

the past 3 days ive been OBSESSED! its such a cool game and idk why i didnt get it earlier am looking for people to play with so pm me! im onn pc

Report Reply

Reply by GerBurna

posted

I've been watching DBD for years, but I had never tried to play until recently, because I thought I would suck a lot. I DO suck, but not as much as I had imagined, haha! My best friend got me to play it a little over a month ago on PS5 and I've been loving it so much! I also recently tried it out on PC and loved it there, too. I don't play as much on PC, because I don't have other friends to play with me. 
I really love playing the hag! Thus far, she's my favorite killer to play and I feel like I'm the most skilled at playing her. Survivor side, Mikaela is my witchy queen, although I've been playing as Bill until I can unlock Borrowed Time on her!

Report Reply

Reply by 𝒛𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒐

posted

toxic nancy main

Report Reply

Reply by alessia

posted

I love dead by daylight!!

Report Reply

Reply by AnnChovie

posted

Oh it's SO much fun!! Unfortunately my friends never want to play with me anymore (I play on Xbox lol) we had a lot of fun just playing hide and seek on different maps, doing little things to switch things up, it's truly a lovely game 🖤

Report Reply

Reply by ciara

posted

i've been playing it SOO much lately. i got the game a couple years back but starting putting hella time into recently. it's still so funny how much i don't know but the game is already one of my all time favs.

Report Reply

Reply by ʜᴇᴄᴋᴍᴀᴅᴅɪᴇ

posted

I love it, I really enjoy Mikaela and the boon totems. I'm always on PC, just add me on steam HeckMaddieTTV

Report Reply

Reply by Andres Rodriguez

posted

I play on PC. Great game 

Report Reply

Reply by PeppaMD

posted

Hey so i used to be the PS fb community moderator and now im the main group fb community mod! how exciting! lol its a community for this game (DBD). Right meow it has over 54K members! woooo

Report Reply

Reply by XIAcidZeddIX

posted

i play on pc!! its so fun,, i love playing killer and survivor my tag is acidzedd#7265 if anyone wants to add me :) 

Report Reply

Reply by Fett

posted

DbD is like an abusive relationship sometimes, theres some moments (especially with friends) when it can be hella fun. 

But, playing it solo....  oof, man can it be rough and just downright aggravating to experience sometimes.  

... 10/10 would recommend. 

Report Reply

Reply by 𖤐 HL

posted

i have the biggest love-hate relationship with dbd, haven't touched it in a good month already

Report Reply

Reply by PeppaMD

posted

So update: new killer is The Onryo/ survivor is Yochio and the chapter is Ringu. LIFE IS GOOD. 

If anyone wants to play hit up PeppaMD. I play on pc and ps

Report Reply

Reply by MnTnDrW

posted

been playing this game for a few years i love dwight and playing as survivor i play on xbox 

Report Reply

Reply by Kayla

posted

How are you guys feeling on the Sadako Rising Chapter? I really enjoy playing against the Killer the Onyro 

Report Reply

Reply by Inferno

posted

I play it all the time on PC, im addicted LOL. Its so fun one of my fav games.

Report Reply

Reply by ABI (^_-)≡☆

posted

DBD IS THE BEST game ever. im a fiend for it. the second i got a PC i bought dbd and racked up thousands of hours. my main is meg and huntress lol (there werent many options in 2017 so i stuck to those 2)

Report Reply

Reply by kaylee♫⌘

posted

i very much enjoy this game. it's got a really interesting concept to it!

Report Reply

Reply by allluring

posted

i took a 3 month break but i've recently come back to it && realized how much potential this game has. 10/10

Report Reply

Reply by PeppaMD

posted

hey y’all !

Currently we are going thru MMR tests and the mid chapter PTB is coming out next week. So far I’m having fun with and playing against The Onryō. HADDONFIELD rework is still ongoing but we should see soon! I’m pumped!

Add me on PSN: PeppaMD 

Report Reply

Reply by robynnxp

posted

game can make my hair fall out sometimes, part of the experience!

fuqq boy #3590 on dbd

Report Reply

Reply by price

posted

i actually adore that game its def in my top 5 games no doubt. it took me forever to finish the game though cause i was like 10 and easily frightened when i played

Report Reply

Reply by Jess

posted

This is the absolute most infuriating game. I will never stop playing it.

Report Reply

Reply by LYRA LACERATION

posted

unfortunately i am a dead by daylight player  O_o

Report Reply

Reply by PeppaMD

posted

I feel y’all on that. DbD is like a curse. It sucks you win with the dope licenses and mechanics but push us away with toxic gameplay, bugs, and connection issues tehehehehe

Report Reply

Reply by bloodylittlebee

posted

can agree i hate this game. yet i am devotion 10 and continue to play pretty much every day...ʘ‿ʘ

Report Reply

Reply by Leah.The.Alienz

posted

I love this game, its like my ritual to get my RR1 back every month as like a cleanse of each shitty month haha (: 

i play via Steam, my user is Blazey<3 but im also cross platform, i also have discord if anyone likes to talk and chill and 420 it up while playing then theres my scene right there :3 

Report Reply

Reply by Paigey

posted

MAURICE IS BACK!!!

Report Reply