« Music Forum

Top 3 hings you hate about metal elitists

Posted by ★ Atlas_Rise!

posted

Forum: Music

For me it's: (‼️controversial opinion🤷) idk, but writing controversial in case someone gets pissed))

1. Getting mad for listening to "overplayed" songs. Like c'mon, metal is metal💥💥💥

2. Comming up to young metalheads and asking them to name three songs. People need to chill out, and I'm glad the community gets new members :d

3. Thinking they are better than everyone because they listen to bands with 5 Spotify listeners (wrote that one because I met a dude like this and I wish I won't have to repeat this experience ever again)

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by 𖤐aster𖤐

posted

1. Getting mad over you only knowing/listening to a bands most popular songs (they're popular for a reason)

2. Expecting you to know every metal band in existence

3. Making fun of you for barely discovering a band 

Report Reply

Reply by Vitorio

posted

I'm just gonna mention one if that's alright.

When they say something like "I'm a metal head but I like this song". Like come on man, you can enjoy other genres too, no one cares.

Report Reply

Reply by lenn :3

posted

when they harassed babymetal and their fans for not being "real metal" sighhh... "they dont even play their own instruments" yes, thats the whole charm of it, they're cute idols singing and dancing in front of a super heavy track. i love babymetal so much so i get soo defensive when they attack themm

Report Reply

Reply by quinn

posted

acting like they only ever listen to exclusively metal 24/7. no one actually does that they're all secretly listening to the smiths 

Report Reply

Reply by AC1D

posted

trashing on everyone else because they dont want to listen to a guy that sounds like hes burping into a mic 4 seven minutes :/

Report Reply