« General Forum

an important subject about what's going on in Spacehey lately.

Posted by Malko

posted

Forum: General

i have noticed lately a lot of complainings about that guy Tim or Kim or i don't fucking know his name.. and many other complainings about other perverts, fake profiles etc... and other simillar issues etc.. anyway, so the thing is that i will tell you first about the reasons that made this happend and second the soulitions for avoid this type of shit again.

so first: i personally in all of my social medias i don't just add who ever comes on my way or acccept any friend requests. but first i check on the profile, see if the profile picture is real, read what was written on the profile, the age if it's +18, and if they do have other social mdeia links which it help if they are real or fake, and above all of this to kinda of read a bit about the personality of that person from what they write in theri profile, so it's simple as meeting a new person in real life, in the first minutes you can tell whether it's a good person or if it's a bad sick basterd. And of course in social i personally never been the type who's looking getting many followers or stuff like this etc... So logically it's actually so easy to avoid this type of people.

and second: the reason that made this happen a lot is because the issue that many people had which is to just accept anyone and not carring that much about what will comes after, for example if you will check on my friend list you will see that yes i have like over 600 friends but every single one of them are real, and of course i don't know most of them because of course it's not possible to get to know all of them at once, but it happens through time and sometims it dosen't, and also i do have all this friends because i have been using Spacehey since day one, and even tho i recieve freind requests daily but i don't accept them all unless they are real as i montiened above. and same thing goes to when i add people i don't just add everyone or just for fun etc.. i do add only the ones that i know they are real and i find them interesting and had things in common and they seems nice etc...

So in the end it's up on you, An and the rest of the Spacehey team can't do that all by their own but by the help of the rest of us, i mean by this the real ones who do care about Spacehey and to keep it a cool and a unique social media.

And yes i'm not that active in Spacehey as i used to back when it was created, the reason is because i'm busy most the times, but i really like to be around whenever i have a free time, i even prefer it much more than Instagram or Facebook etc.. because honestly i do really like Spacehey especially the fact that it has that simplicity on it and it's comfortable and free from all the drama and hypocrite commercial and politics that all the other social media has. also and because of Spacehey i did make some very cool friendships and i would like to get to know each good person in here, it dosen't have to be like a daily or a close one, but just keeping that unique connection is already a pleasue.

alright that's it people, have a nice weekend and take care all.   

- Malko

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Noris

posted

i aint reading all that

Report Reply

Reply by Malko

posted

no one cares.

Report Reply

Reply by EngiQu33ring

posted

Something I haven't seen pretty much anyone acknowledge in any of these types of events is that the same people who keep making these long screenshot/callout posts are advertising spacehey/discord groups they run with them. Groups that started existing just before the events happened.

This latest event just really hits a lot of "this looks like a manufactured controversy" boxes for me. "Account using fake pictures and a fake name cringeily trying to sext randos on the internet gets 'exposed' and then makes a half-assed apology" is such an easy mark to rally people against it doesn't sound real.

Like I'm not saying creeps don't exist and there aren't some scummy weirdos on here sometimes, but the people making these posts are essentially giving everyone a digital pinata and a stick. Everything about him is just the perfect outrage bait. Catfishing, offputting profile pictures, cringey sexting, unapologetic attitude, continuing to openly keep doing it after coming under scrutiny, it's too perfect. The dude can't even try to defend himself without completely fumbling the bag and providing even more outrage content.

idk. It's just.. too perfect of a boogeyman and too perfectly timed for a group of wannabe internet cops who conveniently happen to have all these groups and discord servers ready to go to swoop in after him.

Report Reply

Reply by Noris

posted

You really think that maiko :((((

Report Reply

Reply by Easysmmpanel260

posted
updated

The term https://smmpakpanel.com/ probably describes a platform or service that offers social media marketing solutions in a clear and simple way. The goal of these panels is to make it easier to buy likes, followers, comments, and other types of interaction on different social media networks.

Report Reply