« Games Forum

Good DS games?☆

Hey x3 I got a ds some time ago, still looking for a charger online bc sadly the other one got trashed, so any recommendations of good games for the console? I mostly see 3ds recommendations so yeah xp I have animal crossing and the pet shop series already also sonic rush and super mario bros ☆🍄

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by NAPALMDEATH

posted

cooking mama maybe? i also liked the old ds mario kart

Report Reply

Reply by ◞★Sal ᶻz ig:reapingscythe

posted

Oh yes! The ds mario Kart is on my wishlist,,its just hard to find and it's quite expensive sadly TwT

Report Reply

Reply by ANTARCTICA

posted

hi hi ! :2

if you can, i'd recommend you to mod your console. that way you can get whatever games you want for free, and it's not super difficult to do either!

as for game suggestions, here are some that i enjoyed playing:

new super mario bros, pokemon platinum, pokemon black / white, mario 64 ds, mario kart ds, mario party ds, phoenix wright, mario & luigi: partners in time, kirby super star ultra, kirby mass attack, legend of zelda - the phantom hourglass (REQUIRES THE DS STYLUS) 

Report Reply

Reply by ◞★Sal ᶻz ig:reapingscythe

posted

Oh how do you mod the original Nintendo DS I know how to do it with 2ds and 3ds but idk if I can do it on my og one twt

Report Reply

Reply by O-ton

posted
updated

If you like RPGs, then I highly recommend The World Ends With You and Rune Factory 3. 

TWEWY is an action RPG with lots of style and interesting gameplay mechanics. The setting is based in late 2000s Shibuya; so items, locations, and music are fitted with that era! The world and story are nicely paced and the characters are well done. Equipment is prioritized and has lots of variation for strategy in battles. And even after completing the base game, there's plenty more content to check out.

RF3 is a farming sim RPG with battle mechanics. It's set in a fantasy land where you grow crops, battle and tame monsters, and become friends with the local townspeople. The homely vibe is what I love the game for. I like to play on my OP save and just relax and hang out with my favorite villager while foraging for supplies.

Hope one of these games interest you ^^

Report Reply