« Back to the Teen chat Forum

Whats your worst subject in school in why?

Posted by Khalidah

posted

Forum: Teen chat Group

Mine is definitely science because i swear there's things on out test we haven't even learned about.

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by metanoia

posted

i was also not fond of science!! it got easier than middle school since biology was mostly vocab, if i'm honest.... the next two years (physics and chemistry, perhaps in the wrong order) were easier! i understood approximately nothing but i had a teacher that would help you on every single question if you needed it!! (but i think he did completion grades anyways, so perhaps it didn't matter)... in my last year i took anat phys (an honors class! i only got in because i wanted to do ceramics, otherwise i would have been stuck with forensics as my science class, i'm sure),, truly the worst science class i've ever taken. a good portion of the work was easy! many test grades were our drawing quizzes! i hated most of the lab work we did! the formaldehyde cause me to have a constant headache!!

i think the winner for least favorite subject/class has to be maths... i don't think i was ever truly good at it! i was very lucky to have teachers so willing to help me (with basically everything) when i needed it! unfortunately covid cut my freshman year halfway short so i was especially prone to not understanding anything- freshmen take algebra 1 here first thing! so i was missing half of what i needed to properly continue with my classes, since that class was the base for the rest of the stuff we learned throughout (geometry, algebra 2, precal/cal)! 

[sorry if this is difficult to read!]

Report Reply

Reply by ⛧♱Wes♱⛧

posted

Definitely reading, I can’t stand it it’s too much work, I’m autistic and can’t understand metaphors in the texts we read, and my teacher’s awful 

Report Reply

Reply by s1r@wb3rry

posted

I‘m bad in pretty much every subject bcs I’m failing school rn but my worst subject is probably french. I hate french. The only thing I can say is croissant. That’s literally it. I have french since 4 years now and I can’t do shit (._.)

Report Reply

Reply by 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚘

posted

English, I can't write. 

Report Reply

Reply by grell

posted

Mine would also have to be science. I think the experimentation of the subject is fun but that's about it. I'm terrible at remembering things and that's what a lot of science is about. I'm literally a highschooler and I don't know the different names of clouds, let alone the periodic table. To be fair though I had a terrible teacher last year thast constantly made me feel bad about my self, so I'm willing to give my new science teacher this semester a try.

Report Reply

Reply by Z0mb33Gia

posted

Art . I LOVE art but I got my grade to a C just because I ran around the class with scissors in my hand because my bully was talkin trash about me. besides that٫ im doin pretty good :)

Report Reply

Reply by delia

posted

Gym class bcuz I'm not athletic at all

Report Reply

Reply by Duarda

posted

Química: COMO ÁGUA SAIU DE LITROS PARA GRAMAS ??

Chemical: how water went from liters to grams??

Report Reply