« Back to the OC Purgatory Forum

Daily OC Questions [May 18, 2023] [pinned]

Posted by receptions

posted
updated

Forum: OC Purgatory Group

I'm hosting a little thing here where I ask OC questions regularly! The goal of these are to keep you engaged with your characters and really think about their development. I'd like to do it daily, but that likely wont be happening until there's more activity here. 

You can answer the question for as many characters as you'd like and with as much detail as you'd like, just make sure not to spam. You can also answer previous questions too! They will all be posted here and have a number assigned to them so you can label your answers if you choose to answer more than 1 at a time. 

The date in the title of this topic indicates when I last updated the question.

Today's Question

3. Which character of yours has the most interesting hair style? What does it say about them?

Previous Questions

1. Does your character believe in the "eye for an eye" philosophy? What are their thoughts on revenge?

2. If you could only describe your character vibes with a movie, which one would it be and why?

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by receptions

posted

Question 1

May 16, 2023

1. Does your character believe in the "eye for an eye" philosophy? What are their thoughts on revenge?

Report Reply

Reply by receptions

posted
updated

Question 2

May 17, 2023

2. If you could only describe your character vibes with a movie, which one would it be and why?

Report Reply

Reply by Dellie

posted

Circus' vibes would be the vibe of 500 days of summer rather than the plot to it, just calm, quirky, and odd

Report Reply

Reply by receptions

posted

yayy i love your answers so far! also perfect blue is sooo good

Question 3

May 18, 2023

3. Which character of yours has the most interesting hair style? What does it say about them?

Report Reply

Reply by Madam Meows-A-Lot

posted

Answer to the Question 3.

My most interesting hairstyle character, who has the most interesting hairstyle, is the character I have named Kohn. For He must style his hair, around a gasmask. He must his long hair, look good, around gas mask. He does his best, but he is no hair stylist. He is better cook than hair stylist

Ok bye bye message

-Madam Cat,

Great Queen, 

Chaos Kingdom

Report Reply