« Music Forum

music recs (pop punk?)

Posted by Quinny

posted

Forum: Music

does anyone have any good pop punk bands i love pop punk pls i want more, or anything thats similar to cute is what we aim for

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by charlie

posted

i also love pop punk!!

first off id recommend the band Midtown, especially the album Forget What You Know, and off that album the songs Is It Me? Is It True?, Empty Like The Ocean, Waiting For The News, and Manhattan. The singers other band Cobra Starship is also really good, even though its a whole different vibe.

i also recommend Say Anything, mostly the album ..Is A Real Boy but they have other bangers too like the song In Defense Of The Genre featuring Gerard Way!! off that album id rec Admit It!, Every Man Has A Molly, Belt, Little Girls, and Metal Now. with both of these bands i really think listening to the full albums i mentioned is the best experience, theyre works of art.

then i rec the song Pollyanna by Northstar which is beautiful and so so underrated.

Alkaline Trio is another band i like, though i dont know that many song by them yet. my favorites by them are Radio, She Lied To The FBI, Hell Yes, and Mercy Me.

i hope this helps :) i have been told my music taste sucks, sorry if you hate all of these lol

Report Reply

Reply by 𖤐aster𖤐

posted

Sugarcult, Daytrader (their album Twelve Years is my favorite), Save Face, Faber Drive, Before Their Eyes

Report Reply

Reply by Quinny

posted

ty to those to replyed, i have listened to almost all recs so far and have liked all :D 

Report Reply

Reply by oscarmrocks

posted

Hey!!

Check out my band Drag Me Down and our song "Survive"

If you're into old school pop punk like New Found Glory/Sum 41/Yellowcard but with a modern twist then I guarantee you will love this.

Report Reply

Reply by Madison Brown

posted

yeahh, so I know this is from a couple of months ago..

but .. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Motion City Soundtrack. You could also go the old tried & true Box Car Racer.. Amber Pacific. .. Hellogoodbye. 

:)) 

Report Reply