« Back to the jirai kei♡ryousangata Forum

fav brands? ☆

what are your favourite jirai brands? 
i love dearmylove!! liz lisa is too frilly for me but some pieces are cute. 

honey cinnamon has to be one of my favourites!! ughh theres this really cute honey cinnamon jacket that i've wanted for a while... 

i also really like ROJITA. their layered skirts are sooo nice :) i wanna see what brands u guys like. feel free to leave suggestions to smaller businesses and affordable brands too. 

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by mafu!

posted

dearmylove is def a fav!!! i love liz lisa but some of their things dont rlly fit jirai kei lol :3 ma*rs also has some cute pieces!!

Report Reply

Reply by y2kluvs

posted

I'm just now learning abt this aesthetic so idk but I still wanted to comment to interact! T-T

Report Reply

Reply by lenn :3

posted

i really love DearMyLove and Ank Rouge ! 

Report Reply

Reply by riritan ♡

posted

i really love liz lisa set ups but cant afford them T-T maybe one day

Report Reply

Reply by ☆akumi☆

posted

Dear my love its just superior

Report Reply

Reply by jj/mel !!

posted

omgg im acc not a huge fan of dml tbh... i mean some of their pieces are actually gorgeous dont get me wrong but i would definetly not call myself a regular dml shopper, a lot of their pieces just dont tend to appeal to me as others do <3

when it comes to soley style i love ank rouge !! but they tend to be out of my price range *sobs*.. so my faves would def be MA*RS (love their gal catering too!!) and Noemie!!

Noemie is sooo underhyped

Report Reply

Reply by Amia

posted

other than dml (obvious first choice hehe) honey cinnamon and noemie. i got this really fluffy cat jacket from honey cinnamon and i've NEVER been happier with a jacket, like its just so fluffy(o´∀`o)

Report Reply

Reply by david Andrew

posted

If we talk about knowledge it is very amazing and to the point thats why I visit this site. And apart from that I also like to read related to celebrities and follow their SNL 5 Timers Club Black Jacket type outfits.

Report Reply