write what feels real to you 

Report Reply

Reply by SiggySweet

posted

put all ur feelings on yo words

Report Reply

Reply by belle !!

posted

write two versions of the same thing then COMBINE!!! first draft(s) doesn't have to perfect they are for YOU

Report Reply

Reply by v0xx ♥︎

posted

if you have an idea for a story but dont know how to start it, write the middle/end first, then work with what you have to create a start!! it works for me X3

Report Reply

Reply by Vladimir "Mint" Starcraft

posted

To me, one of the best tips for characters more than anything is to base them off of real people you know. Not in a blatant way youre copy and pasting their personalities and whole sense of self, but more in a reference way.

For example, if i want to make a very bubbly character, id look at the people with bubbly attitudes around me and analyze how they work, and in turn use that analysis to make my characters feel more real.

Its what has worked for me, but everyone has their own ways!

Report Reply

Reply by Jupiter

posted

Something that has helped me a lot is to not commit to writing chronologically. Sometimes if I get stuck, it helps to just write whatever scenes I'm most excited about or interested in, and then connect them later. I keep an outline of some kind, usually just a bullet list of important scenes or events, to help keep on track and I'll end up jumping all over my doc, tweaking things, fleshing things out, and adding the "connective tissue" scenes. It's wayyyy better than sitting in front of a screen for hours trying to figure out how I want to get from point A to point B in the plot, and most of the time while I'm writing I end up figuring out whatever it was I was stuck on, too.

Report Reply

Reply by mathahix

posted

You can simply reach academic brilliance with our Common Law Assignment Writing solutions! We guarantee stress-free academic experiences and outstanding grades thanks to our experienced personnel. Click now to get personalised help and timely submissions.

Report Reply

Reply by Jennifer Luna

posted

As an essay writer I find Greatest writing tips to be a beacon of guidance. From write what you know to show don't tell these succinct nuggets of wisdom illuminate the path to mastering the craft. Embracing these principles empowers writers to captivate audiences and leave a lasting impact with their words

Report Reply

Reply by mathahix

posted

Maximize your academic success with our assignment help Wollongong! Our team of experts guarantees a seamless academic journey and excellent grades. Click now for tailored support and punctual deliveries.

Report Reply

Reply by danni <3

posted

have a general idea of the plot. And when I say general I mean like rather vague, add detail as you go on. It works trust me, also helps with dialogue as you don't know whats going on either lol

Report Reply

Reply by elphieelphaba

posted

Write as MUCH as you can, write about people and things you see. Truth is stranger than fiction and writing about what happens within your day can be great inspiration :)

Report Reply