« Back to the Twitch Streamers Forum

Self Promo

Posted by Twitch.tv/Alisha

posted
updated

Forum: Twitch Streamers Group

⊛ Post your own twitch channel (not sure if replies can embed - but if they can you may embed your stream) 

⊛ Follow one another or announce "follow 4 follow" or (F4F) in a reply to this post - f4f on twitch and/or on spacehey 
⊛ Tell us a bit about yourself and what we "could" expect during a typical stream of yours
⊛ Do not break any TOS on spacehey or on Twitch - this will result in your post being deleted and a block from accessing this group 

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by zooms

posted
updated

Hey!

I'm zooms! I stream a bunch of different games semi-regularly on twitch! 

(embed didn't work so here's my link xd twitch.tv/zooms)

Report Reply

Reply by Adonis

posted
updated

Hey, I rage sometimes on stream you should check it out
 https://www.twitch.tv/dripadonis

Report Reply

Reply by Nine Aracna

posted
updated

Hi, sorry, I'm a variety streamer with a changing schedule.  Right now it's Batman Arkham Origins on Wednesdays, starting 3D Dot Game Heroes next week for Thursdays, Ephemeral Fantasia on Fridays, Okami HD on Saturdays, and I do Sims 3, Final Fantasy XI, and Toontown Rewritten twice a month on Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays respectively.  Also fill in the days between those with shorter/random games.  Unfortunately, the games are all I can offer since I'm not that interesting as a person.  ^^'

Report Reply

Reply by Codeth

posted
updated

Hi everyone! My name is Codeth and I'm from California. I started streaming seriously a few weeks ago and have been very consistent. I'm currently trying my best to reach affiliate so if you could follow me I would greatly appreciate it! I've mostly been playing Diablo 2: Resurrected, but I will play a variety of games in the future. I have a huge backlog on Steam to get through lol. I'm streaming just for fun right now, but would eventually like to make this my job. My current schedule is: 

Mon - Fri: 4:30PM PST - Whenever 
 Sat - Sun: Varies 
 Thanks for reading! 

Report Reply

Reply by Eti Altalune 『 BUNNY BOY - VTBR 』

posted

COMING IN CLEAR?! hihi!!! this is eti altalune, the one and only bonafide bunny entertainer coming to you LIVE from the moon!! im here you make you skinbeasts bust a gut and all your other organs too!! i stream over on twitch so come and stop by any time you want! ill be posting when im live so keep an eye out and hey! dont be a stranger!

Report Reply

Reply by Kayo Kano

posted

http://twitch.tv/GamerSectionPodcast

Report Reply

Reply by XxXEmo_BxddieXxX

posted

My Twitch: xXxToxic_NightmarexXx 

During my streams I either game out or have open podcast panels where I just do what ever podcast topic I want to talk about at that time and just chat with everybody from the comments. 

I only use Twitch on my phone so I don't have a direct link but you can just look me up 

Report Reply

Reply by Whateverfool

posted

Follow this Fool Now !

twitch.tv/whateverfool

Report Reply