« Art and Photography Forum

A Guide to Gekidan Inu Curry by Saintp07 [closed]

Posted by saint

posted

Forum: Art and Photography

I have been intrested on the work of Gekidan Inu Curry for a while and I'd like to share some of what I've found. I love their work so much!!! :D I added a lot of imbed links in this.. sry..

First off.. Who/What is it?

Gekidan Inu Curry was an animation troupe consisting of Ayumi Shiraishi under the name 2-Shiroinu and Yōsuke Anai under the name Doroinu. They were most well-known for their work on Puella Magi Madoka Magica designing the witches and their labyrinths. They have split.

There's a lot I did not mention (Art books, Art exhibitions, Album cover art, etc..) 

Interviews

1. Interview with Doroinu

2. Interview with Gekidan Inu Curry and Maaya Sakamoto (Check the left side of the page for              parts two and three.)

Socials and accounts focused on their work

1. Doroinu Facebook

2. Doroinu Twitter

3. Doroinu Instagram

4. Blog dedicated to Gekidan Inu Curry 

Projects (Cancelled and Completed) 

1. DecoBlog, or Decoration Blog, is a web service started in March 2007 by Amimo LLP and for which Gekidan INU Curry designed all the characters (called little devils) and decorative elements. (description by Production I.G) Why it was canceled! 

2. Universe Music Video ("Universe", a song included in Maaya Sakamoto's new album "30minutes night flight".) 

3. Maria Holic Ending

4. Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Bangaichi Opening #2

5. Gurren Lagann Nia's Flashback

6. Niseko Ending #2

7. Goku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Opening #3

8. Red Riding Hood

9. Hirahime

10. Onimonogatari Shinobu Time OP 

11. Puella Magi Madoka Magica (There's so much that they have done! Watch/play Puella Magi Madoka Magica-related projects and you'll see their work.)

Extra

A slideshow of their art--> Gekidan Inu Curry Tribute

Here's a playlist I made that reminds me of Gekidan Inu Curry/Madoka Magica

There's definitely more that I haven't added so please tell me what I missed.

This took a really long time so thanks for reading! xD

-Saint

Report Topic

0 Replies