« Helping each other Forum

profile help needed!! [closed]

ive havent been able to find a solution for this, so if anyone knows please reply or message me! ive been using blinkies on my profile (from blinkies cafe) and sometimes when i log on i find that they have changed to other blinkies from that same site, i have no idea why this is happening! everytime it happens i have to remake my own, i put them in my profile by copying the image link and putting it in the img src thing, i know on the website it says to upload them to imgur first, but when i do that and put that link in my profile they dont show up, so that may be the problem. if anyone knows how to stop them from changing or how to get them to work with imgur please let me know!! any help is very ap

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by gren

posted
updated

hmm i dont know much about blinkie creation but i wonder if they only have limited space for image hosting and so when enough new blinkies are created, they overwrite the image tied to the url for the one you already made. 

i upload my custom blinkies to a discord server and then use the image link that discord generates. im not sure if you have a discord account but this might work for you! you just cannot delete the discord server because it will delete the image codes as well. i havent had any issues hosting images on discord and i store a lot of my art in my server!

Report Reply

Reply by syd_xx

posted

imgur recently made it so that you cannot upload pictures onto your account if your posting as a guest. i would suggest downloading the blinkie and then uploading it to imgbb. its a great alt to imgur, and in my opinion, a way better option. i hope this helped somewhat

Report Reply

ADAM ★ closed this Forum Topic