« Back to the playlist sharing Forum

April 2022 playlist - May 2023 playlist

In April 2022, I decided to make a new playlist every month. I still make the playlists, and I don't plan on stopping. So, ill share them here!!

APRIL 2022

This was the first time I made a playlist for the music I listened to in a month. It was only 8 hours ( which is crazy compared to my April 2023 playlist). The first song is Mary by Alex g, at the time the playlist was made, that song was very popular. I dont really like that song anymore, though. After that is a handful of yapoos songs. Yapoos was from Japan. Jun togawa was in it ( she's the suki suki daisuki girl). At the time she was my favorite artist. The rest of the playlist is mostly rap, though I rarely listen to most of those rappers anymore. After that, there's some k pop and t pop, which i still like, just not as much as I did. At the end was some cold wave ( think, molchat doma), which I still find beauty in, but listen to less nowadays. 

MAY 2022

This was the second time I made a playlist for the month. If you look at the cover of the playlist, it's a Burmese folk singer. Her name is May sweet. The first song is Knock Knock by MED. I used to listen to this song a lot, but I stopped for whatever reason. Lots of the music I used to listen to withers away, even if I loved the song. After that, we can still see some Thai pop, Girly berry was my favorite t pop group. After that there's some yung lean, which I don't listen to now. But this playlist has lots of artists that I still listen to! Black kray was a artist that I barely listened to at the time, but if you look at my newer playlists, he's way more prevalent!! This playlist was also when I started to listen to more drain gang, which basically shaped my entire music taste. You'll also see some traditional music, which I love even more now! This playlist was only 5 hours but holds much more of a story that the 8 hour April one.

JUNE 2022

June is my birthday month! for this playlist, the first song was Gatekeeper by bladee. That song wasn't my favorite at the time, but it's still catchy. Youll see a overwhelming amount of rap here, but there's still some t pop and traditional music. All these genres ( rap, pop, trad) are very prevalent in my music taste. At this time, I started to actually listen to albums, which is why so many songs are from the same album. This playlist was 10 hours long, mainly because of my addiction to listening to new music. 

JULY 2022

I was still shaping my music taste a lot. This was the month I went back to listen to old music I liked, while also discovering new music. This was when I started to listen to v pop, which I still love!! The first song on this one is Hennessy and sailor moon by Yung lean. It's such a sweet song, and I really still do love it. Here I tried to branch out to different genres, as you can see ( there's lots of screamo and j pop!) this playlist was 16 hours long! 

AUGUST 2022

This playlist was the one where I stopped listening to bladee. I don't remember why, but i started listening to him again right after this month. Anyway, the first song is Mengawang-awang by mamang kesbor. He's a Indonesian rapper. People have compared him to Carti, which is a little much, but I understand whyd they do that. Most of his music is about how Hypebeasts are odd or wtv. Anyway, this playlists has a lot less of back to back songs from the same album. You can see that I picked songs from the albums I listened to in the past few months and added my favorites instead of every song I slightly liked. Except for the end. At the end, I went on a spree of listening to music from different countries. I still do that. This playlist was 26 hours long. This might be the longest to this day

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by lucusdam

posted

Crafting Legends with Every Fusion:
Each fusion in Infinite Craft is a step toward crafting legends. The game transforms every player into a legend-maker, weaving tales of creativity and innovation with every combination that graces the central creation space.

Permalink Report Reply