« Back to the overwatch players 🤝 Forum

Lifeweaver Control Scheme?

wondering if anyone has a specific control scheme for lifeweaver? 

i tend to fat finger his platform so ive moved some things around.

the most recent patch 4/25/2023 has added an option to have his primary fire and secondary fire be right and left mouse button so you dont have to scroll or press 1 or 2 on your keyboard to swap between his primary and secondary fire. originally when he first dropped i wished that was how he was by default but now that its out i really dont like the way he feels to play with that configuration, mostly due to the fact he has to wait for such a long time before hes able to actually fire i feel like i have more control over it with the swap between option. 

i also changed his ability 2 (lifegrip) to the right mouse button instead of E in this configuration as well as made his "secondary fire" button E (secondary fire in this case is just the platform and cancel ult buttons) because i would fat-finger his platform constantly and this felt like a more natural layout.

but i know a lot of people tend to have odd or different layouts for their characters which makes more sense in their minds or makes it easier to play for them so i was wondering if anyone has fiddled around with the control settings on lifeweaver themselves and if so, how so? 

my lifeweaver control scheme settings:

HERO:
TOGGLE TO CHARGE PRIMARY FIRE: OFF
USE MANUAL WEAPON SWAP CONTROL SCHEME: ON 

WEAPONS & ABILITIES:
ABILITY 1: LSHIFT
ABILITY 2: RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON
PRIMARY FIRE: LEFT MOUSE BUTTON
SECONDARY FIRE: E

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by FL1NT!!

posted

i havent changed his controls cus i play on console and the new layout is MUCHH more controller friendly, but i do agree that the toggle between weapons takes a little too long, i wish it was more like mercy's weapon toggle 

Report Reply