« Back to the Omori Fan club <3! Forum

My OMORI VRChat world

Hii, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to make threads here, I just made this account so I could share this. It's a remake of the entire Omori Headspace for VRChat, I've been working on it for around 4 months now. I considered also including faraway in the same world, but I feel like thats gonna be way too much for the Quest, so I might have to split that into its own world

I've been placing everything by hand to be as accurate to the game as possible, although I took a few liberties to make it look nicer. It supports both Quest and PC, and I'm trying to make the Quest version run as well as I can :)

Sorry for the broken lighting, I usually only bake it before I upload the world for testing
Let me know what you think :))

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Night_

posted

and here's how big the world is with what there is right now, i made the docks area actually loop around like in the game

Report Reply

Reply by ZTKane

posted

This would be such an epic gmod map

Does the neighbors room really not have walls on the sides? I mean it seems pretty weird to not have walls on those sides

Report Reply

Reply by Night_

posted

i always imagined it didnt really have walls and was just a floating room (since you can see the sky while you're in there) with the door that goes back to whitespace right on the edge, i've seen a few other interpretations that make it a full room with a ceiling and everything

Report Reply

Reply by ZTKane

posted

I mean it could be room with all walls but i dont know about the ceiling part, i mean if you can see the sky that implies you dont reallly have a ceiling

Report Reply