« Back to the Profictioners Forum

Introductions [pinned]

Posted by YI SANG

posted
updated

Forum: Profictioners Group

Feel free to use this forum to introduce yourself to everyone else in the group.

No set template, tell us as much or as little as you so wish.

Report Topic

42 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by YI SANG

posted
updated

I'll start:

My name on the 'net is generally Giovanni, but you can call me Yi Sang/Netzach too. I am 17 at the time of writing this. My favourite tropes are childhood friends to lovers, twincest, and opposites attract; I am also a depressed wet spinach men finds love connoisseur. I've been profiction basically all my life and before it was even a thing I was aware of (in fact, it's still the norm in eastern fandoms today, so I don't really get westerners' problem lol). I love to draw and write despite never having the motivation to actually do so. I'm no expert coder, but I'll try pretty this space up as good as I can.

Why I wanted to join/why I made this group: I thought there was a lack of profic spaces on here, and I like this site because it's old time-y and way less hectic than spaces like Twitter or Tumblr. In that sense, I believe we can make a fun little hangout for us profictioners here were things are generally more on the down-low.

Report Reply

Reply by ʚ Eel ɞ

posted
updated

you can call me Eel or Floyd, either name usually works but if you're really unsure just call me Eel. im also 19 so if you're uncomfortable with talking to ppl over 18 idm do what's most comfortable for you 🙏🏻

it's actually a pretty funny story how i found out im proship but that's a story for another day

my favorite fictional tropes: friends to lovers, toxic relationships, rivals to lovers, and the occasional selfcest, as a treat.

also i wanna meet more twst (twisted wonderland) fan proshippers who aren't utter a-holes so if you like twst and are at the VERY LEAST anti-harassment pls talk to me

Report Reply

Reply by doutzen

posted

Hi, I'm Doutzen. I'm mostly active on Dreamwidth, but I came back here because I missed the forums lol.

I love talking about fandom meta and the more sociological aspect of how people interact with fandom, so PLEASE engage with me in those types of conversations if you're feeling up to it.

My current fandoms are Trigun, Devil May Cry, Berserk, Detroit: Become Human, Azure Striker Gunvolt, and Postal.

I write a lot on my AO3 as well.

Report Reply

Reply by cherubfrenzy

posted

hi! i’m sal or harley, pronouns are he / she / it / gore and i’m a minor

my favorite fandoms are persona 4, sally face, danganronpa, identity v, and a couple more i can’t name off the top of my head :op

i like to draw lots! i consider myself a very skilled artist :oD i also like crochet and sewing as well

i’m a traumagenic system! very fictive heavy :op 

nice to meet all of you!!

Report Reply

Reply by Noxilous

posted
updated

Hello! You can call me Nox or Lucien. Nox is more common since it's the first part of my username but Lucien is the name of my main sona. My pronouns are They / He. I'm 19 and a multifandom digital artist. Sadly I have been going through extreme burnout so not much art these days .

I've been profiction for a very long time, even before it was a term. My old Homestuck days is the oldest I remember of being profiction as I would ship incest. Years later I sadly was stuck around groups of people who were antis but I slowly got out and became neutralship till I became profiction again lmao.

I have a large plethora of interests, most listed on my profile, but current interests are: Kingdom Hearts, Trigun Stampede, Splatoon, Identity V (got back into it again! I've been playing since Jan 11th 2020), Genshin Impact, Honkai Star Rail, League of Legends, Overwatch, and Devil May Cry! Though they change very often and I get into new things all the time :D.

I have a hard time talking to new people as I'm a bit shy but I hope to make some more friends with time C: (I also prefer only becoming friends with those who are 18+). I'm also very new to spacehey so lets see if I will continue to use it C:

Report Reply

Reply by T5R system

posted

════ ʚ **T5R System** ɞ ════

Emma˚.༄

https://rentry.co/T5R

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Report Reply

Reply by Dovey

posted

im dovey, im 19 and obviously im profic. i mostly enejoy splatoon
and i prefer toxic ships more than "classic" proship agegap and incest, i just want to put as much angst on characters than humanly possible :3

Report Reply

Reply by flower

posted

heyo! i'm flower, 16, and 100% believe in the philosophy of "ship and let ship" I selfship alot, usually to my current hyperfixation. I'm currently trying to learn how to draw, whilst also get into the habit of writing more ^^

Report Reply

Reply by arizinosaurus

posted

helo helo ari here! i'm mainly into hypmic and getting into milgram atm (caught up). 16 and my pronouns r he/him. favorite problematic tropes are mainly things like various types of unhealthy relationships and incest. also a huge multishipper and an artist

Report Reply

Reply by Bowelzzz

posted

Hi!! I'm Bowelz! I'm a genderfluid lesbian, born and raised in South America.

I use she/he/they and I have been profic for a couple years now.

I am very used to drawing and/or writing problematic content, I am particulary keen of agegap, grooming and non-con tropes, but other things are also fun.

I don't condone any of this but yk, I like my content as I like my coffee, a little dark. §(* ̄▽ ̄*)§

I love sharing and hearing about dead dove do not eat so don't doubt it, talk to me!

Report Reply

Reply by NIOBE

posted

whats up! im rocky and im a rocky fictionkin uhh. favorite trope is incest, i like lackadaisy mostly but i also like okegom, postal, law of talos/EZ, octs in general + more. 

im pretty chill though you should talk to me..

Report Reply

Reply by Dexter Steele

posted

I assume I should at least attempt to introduce myself... 

I'm Dexter, feel free to call me Dex...

He/she/they...

socially awkward, I may have a hard time talking but making new friends is always nice...

Most tropes of my are age gap, incest, or abuse...

That's all I really have to say...

Report Reply

Reply by ky

posted

oops i havent talked in this group.. ^^;;

i'm labrys/ky! i use she/him prns and im 15.
my fav tropes r incest + abusive, but i like pretty much everything
i'm into fighting games, mostly guilty gear and blazblue, but i also like other stuff such as disgaea, steins;gate and type-moon. hope we can get along!

Report Reply

Reply by oliver

posted

Helloo im oliver or ollie for short. im 17 and go by he/they. i enjoy a bunch of different problematic tropes. im also into a ton of media but mainly evangelion (particularly shinji, hes my favourite guy ever), i draw and write sometimes :)

Report Reply

Reply by eveskyotan

posted

Hii, I’m eve! I’m 16, I’m mostly active on twitter but decided to also move here. I’m autistic, and my interest is KNY (demon slayer!)

I’m obv profic and i sometimes post to ao3

Report Reply

Reply by Lia

posted

Hii! my name is Lia or Pocky. i go by any pronouns and im 14. my fav tropes are usually what i find most interesting atm,, currently i rlly like incest and toxic relationships. i think ive always been profic but i just didnt rlly know. 

ohh and i love jjba its my fav so if you have any ships or just strange things that u enjoy in the fandom lets be besties!!!! my all time fav ship is Jotaro x Josuke i would put my organs on a plate if it would make them canon.

i usually like to draw and write stuff for my little incest babies and ill blog abt it soon! <3

Report Reply

Reply by vince

posted

Helllooo !!! My name is Migúel. 

I also go by Vince, and other aliases. :3

He/Him & Neos — Masc/Neu terms Only!!

im on the spectrum ! i also have adhd,

npd, bpd symptoms aswell. I am a syshst

of 11 ! traumagenic of course ^_^ uhh

im visually impared… ive been a proshipper 

for awhile! just closeted/hadn’t fully realized

my fav troped vary w interest but its mostly

dubcon/noncon/power imbalance/incest

^3^

more in my rentry :33 co./k-ghoul

Report Reply

Reply by tao

posted

Haiii!! im tao, im 18 and use any pronouns :P

i love dark media and problematic media (im so normal) 

im really into danganronpa, genshin impact, VOCALOID, rick and morty, and a lot more, im pretty new here looking for mutuals (also on twitter LOL) 

Report Reply

Reply by january grace

posted

I'm January Grace, 14, i'm more active on tumblr at januarygracemorgan. joined spacehey to try and force myself into learning code. i'm not particularly involved in proship spaces overall because i love minding my own business, but apparently some people don't which is why i use the label now. the only problematic tropes i really read are manipulation and incest and i dont post fanfic or art anywhere online yet

Report Reply

Reply by Blue☂

posted

helloo!! my name is blue but i also go by bingo or filly. i use it/any prns and neos(fluff/pup/paw/mew/star to name a few) and im 15. ive been profic my whole life(long before i even knew what the word meant)

im a big fan of age gaps particularly teacher/student. my fav show rn is the dragon prince and im also on tumblr(tho dont feel comfy sharing my username just yet).

i hope to meet some nice people here bc the large amount of antis can make it feel a little isolating sometimes haha. 

Report Reply

Reply by ruggie_

posted

Hi everyone! My name is rug, I'm 16 and go by any pronouns. I've been proship for at least three years I think? My favorite tropes are power imbalance, dubcon, and cannibalism in general.

I have ADHD so I may forget to check in here sometimes, sorry in advance!

That's all I have to say for now, I hope we can get along!

Report Reply

Reply by iro

posted
updated

Iro. Probably. Mostly. I have DID.

The current thing I engage with is Project SEKAI.

My thing with proshipping is that I'm not in the community because its community is rife with problems and misunderstandings of what they're doing, and that I think """proshipping""" is actually just the normal way to interact with media. Proshipping as a concept didn't even exist until roughly ten years ago.

I like when fictional sisters kiss each other.

Report Reply

Reply by Miska! ANTIS DNI

posted

haiiii im miska or tooth i go by they / them pronouns and use neu / masc terms !

im 17 >.< enby & genderfluid & sapphboy 

my main fandoms rn are psychonauts and splatoon anddd other games ^^

i like tooth - rotting fluff with a bit of age gap and immortal / mortal thingies . also am a self - shipper sheldon is my gf i love himmmm

been proship my whole life and was kinda shocked when found out that anti - shippers are a thing xp

Report Reply

Reply by noelle ୨୧

posted

hi hi!! i'm noelle, i use they/rot pronouns, & i'm 15! i'm primarily monofandom (genshin if you're wondering), but i'm a huge multishipper (over 150 ships!!)! i'm profiction and proship obviously, as well as a selfshipper! sometimes i write and draw but i prefer writing tbh.

my favourite tropes are siscon, momdaughter, selfcest and basically any f/f tropes!!

i'm a lot more active on my twitter, user lobotolleis if you're curious. ehe. ^_^

anyways nice to meet you all!!

Report Reply

Reply by stretchedcorpsegirl

posted

hello! my name is mel! im 18! i like girls! and fucked up stories! and horror shit! i ship toxic/problematic wlw ships mainly! also i like old music! and video games!

Report Reply

Reply by Valentino <3

posted

Heyyyy I'm Valentino.

I'm a fictive in a traumagenic system, probably osdd 1b to be exact.

the body is a minor, and i particulairily love fluffy com ships (like incest, minorxadult, sometimes physically or mentally abusive ships too), favourite would have to be incest themed ships, though honestly i dont have many ships. 

i also really love polyamorous ships soo

main fandoms are hb/hh obviously, adventure time, undertale, a bunch of other childish ones since were autistic/gen

so nice to meet you

Report Reply

Reply by TobsterFire

posted

Hey! We're a system, so there's not a super super lot I can go into, but we're bodily 16 and we've been comship since well before we knew it was a thing.

I think my absolute favorite trope is character x younger self, there's just something so wonderful to me about the character knowing things about the other that said other hasn't figured out for themself. 

I love roleplay and cosplay and drawing and writing and expressing myself by any means I can.

I think thats all

-Toby (It/Depth)

Report Reply

Reply by Dawn

posted

DAWN!!!

I like South Park

Report Reply

Reply by brooke

posted

haii i'm Brooke!! i mostly write profic content instead of consuming it (especially since my current hyperfixation seems to have a very inactive shipping community)

speaking of... i'm real big into BEASTIE BOYS!!!! i love them so much :3 i write them a lot on my ao3. most of what i write doesn't include dark tropes -- it's just RPF -- but i think about dark tropes a lot, trust me LOL!! 

my fav dark stuff is age gap/underage and rape xP

Report Reply

Reply by Nowuh :3

posted

hullo! the names noa.

well, our collective name anyways. i'm a DIDsys who is trying to grow a space here because of what has been brewing on tumblr lately (namely staff being reduced to a skeleton crew). i am 23 and use they/it pronouns.

Report Reply

Reply by DAZEY / KARMA!! ⚢

posted

i'm dazey or karma (it/its) i'm a massive lesbian and toxic yuri is my lifeblood. i love girls and gore... i'm also a fictive. hi :3

Report Reply

Reply by miu <3

posted

hii!! im miu (she/her only) yes as in miu iruma danganronpa i am her and she is me

i generally just think no one should be harrassed for what they like or don't like, but i do enjoy things that are likely considered "problematic"

Report Reply

Reply by silver!! 🌈🚢

posted

hii im sorbet but u can call me fern or silver!! im an autisic osdd-1b sys and i have been privately profic for like. 2-3 years. i mostly like wholesome comfort content between characters but i do enjoy a bit of angst... my favorite ships currently are finnxfern and mephilver although i love talking about other peoples favorite ships as well!! dm me on  here or discord ( silverangelic ) if you want to chat or be friends <3

Report Reply

Reply by Chesed

posted

Despite this post being half a year old I realised I never actually… made an intro? Better late than never though!

I’m Chesed though I have a variety of different kinds of name (current hoard is in the 50s if I recall correctly!) and I am a DID system. I am 17 at time of writing this. My favourite tropes are actually pretty simple being soulmates/red string of fate, opposites attract and nonhuman x human. I don’t really know when I became profic I think I just… always have been, I’ve never seen a point in judging someone for a fictional story. I like writing but to be honest I can never muster up the energy for it.

Uhmmm I hope this is good. OH UH MILGRAM, TWST, R1999 AND ESPECIALLY PROJECT MOON AND POKEMON FANS INTERACT THANK YOU

Report Reply

Reply by ★ ``/-\55|-|0|_3 。。(〃_ _)σ∥

posted
updated

Hello!! You can call me Vale. (if u my friend u can call me a Tyler) I MAY BE a proshipper. In any case, I hate antis and their activities on the Internet lol. In any case, I have...well, a lot of interests, etc. , so if you want - my DM is open.

Report Reply

Reply by jd☽♤☾

posted
updated

hi!! i’m jd (she/he)(older teen/minor at time of writing), i didn’t realize how many people were anti ship until recently and i thought it would be easier to make friends and stuff in fandom who don’t harass each other over fic/ship likes by joining this group :p 

i like most tropes or are neutral on a lot, and i like to read obsessive/yandere like ships since it makes me feel better about my ocd. my dms are open too!! 

Report Reply

Reply by luluby

posted

HELLO !! im diluc / kille ( & a bunch of  other names but those r my main ones ! )  and im  16 ^__^

i keep the fact that im profic rather private as i know all of my irl friends are antis , but they do know my general views on it ! however its been a little lonely all these years keeping most of it to myself so i  thought .. hey , why not join a group  ?! :D 

i LOVE dadson & brocon , but i also just love incest in general .  andd i also love mindbreak , mindcontrol , and anything of that kind ! student x teacher trope n teen x  adult too !!! 

my fav ships  r  kaechi / chaeya ( i love both types honestly  ! ) ,  zhongluc , ragnvindrcest , And kaeluc !

some other ships i  enjoy ( but not super into ) r aelumi , jeanbara , n Mostly all x kaeya ! there r probably just more i cant think of rn :3

pleaase feel free to  friend me  if youd like !!  id love to talk abt these topics w anyone  !!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Sae 🪭

posted
updated

Hello hello! 

I will go by name Sae here but if we become friends you can call me Xavier or Xi for short. My pronouns are he/they and I'm 21. I'm lurking around trying to find profic friends from similar fandoms. I'm mostly into animanga (blue lock, hell's paradise, trigun, +++) and games such as genshin impact, honkai star rail, league of legends, obey me & coffin of Andy and Leyley. Since I know for myself I've been shipping siblings, especially brothers (my first ships were some brothers from Inazuma Eleven and Itachi and Sasuke from Naruto). If you know any of these do reach out<3 and well even if you don't I'm up to talk about anything, I'm also a listener. 

Since I'm very new I probably won't be reaching out first since I'm a bit shy, but don't worry, if we share an interest I'm very chatty and very friendly. I'm mainly on discord tbh, so you can add me: saeity

Report Reply

Reply by sourTac

posted

Hello!! My name is Scottie, I’m 16, turning 17 this fall, and I’m bigender! Honestly I have been proship since I was a kid, and it’s been about a year since I’ve finally come back to myself and realized that I am profic. 

I really enjoy cartoons / adult cartoons and I’ve been scouring the internet, specifically DA and old tumblr, for when my ships were relevant; as most of them were popular from 2014-2016. I super love brocon, have a big thing for incest and age gaps (ectofeature, rickorty), and ect ect

My fixations change every week, but right now I’m super into Rick and Morty! I really love their dynamic, and with all the alternate universes it’s fun to mix and match ^^ other than them, I like ectofeature (DTMG), maxvid (camp camp), and I LOVE RITREI (MOB PSYCHO100) PLS THEY HAVE SO MUCH POTENTIAL !!! I luv making problematic OCs 2, and shipping them together or w others’ OCs!

My dms r always open, I really want to make new friends who are proship :3 !! You can also find me on tumblr (twenty26) and twitter (losernerdlover)!

Report Reply

Reply by 𝕷𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖔𝖑𝖓

posted

What's up, names Lincoln. I do not label myself as anything, but I'm incredibly problematic hence why I joined this group, looking for awesome people.

I like postal, black metal, and other things.

Report Reply

Reply by 𝕷𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖔𝖑𝖓

posted

What's up, names Lincoln. I do not label myself as anything, but I'm incredibly problematic hence why I joined this group, looking for awesome people.

I like postal, black metal, and other things.

Report Reply

Reply by toothpasteater🌈🍖

posted
updated

Hi!! My names Nik,I'm a 15 year old Welsh gay guy!!

My Interests are d4dj,Milgram project,genshin impact,Honkai impact (I don't support hoyoverse or anything),vocaloid,pjsk,danganronpa despair time,Chainsaw man,ninjago,lacey games,total drama,alien stage,she ra (reboot),the owl house,bsd,and Pokemon!!

My favourite trope is probably selfcest!! Maybe incest too idk

Before you friend me,i never start conversations first,I'm really awkward/dry,I'd rather talk on discord/TikTok than here tbh (ask for socials in dms),sorry about that :(

Pls friend me I need friends so badly

Report Reply