« Music Forum

Shoegaze/slowcore/grindcore/hardcore/skramz/punk etc

Posted by riot diet

posted

Forum: Music

I just created my Space-hey account and I want to find people with similar music taste to me!

sum bands I like (shoot me a friend req if u listen to any of these) 

julie, have a nice life, duster, alex g, knifeplay, drop nineteens, foxtails, your arms are my cacoon, algae bloom, I hate sex, vs self, title fight, minor threat, my bloody valentine, slowdive, the specials, L7, acid bath, deftones, loathe, rancid, ministry, primer 55, HKFY, rudimentary peni, dystopia, taqbir, crass, x-ray spex, zulu, the smashing pumpkins, the pixies, the cramps, misfits, danzig, gulch, sonic youth, type-o-negative, mortician...... the list goes on....

anywho just looking for people with a general love for alternative music :0

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by TrashCat2002

posted

I LOVE ALLLL OF THESE GENRES!!! idk much about the most popular artists cuz I got into these genres through weird shit I found on bandcamp or youtube rather than through reccs from friends, but I love skrams, i love all the hardcore subgenres, I LOOOOVE MUSIC ^_^

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by 𖤐aster𖤐

posted

i like majority of those, not the biggest fan of grind or the other genres but love punk, especially hardcore and crust!! i also listen to julie from time to time but not often. 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by julianna

posted

i listen to mostly emo and skramz but i like grind / hardcore and shoegaze too :)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by 1000ataris

posted
updated

i make some screamo/math rock, maybe you‘ll enjoy it :)

https://youtu.be/9OEDv1YZ2EE

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by EatTh3Gun

posted

I LOVE YOUR ARMS ARE MY COCOON!! 

I love they're music, I rlly like all the genres you talked about. I don't rlly listen to grind that much but it's pretty good ^_^

Permalink Report Reply