« Back to the FNAF LUVERS :D Forum

What are y'all's favorite FNaF theories?

I have a few that i really like, but i want to hear what you guys like! The theory can be for the books, games, the movie (when it comes out), or even what was on Scott's old website! All theories are welcome! Mine right now is the theory that Glamrock Freddy might be possessed by Micheal, I'd be fine if it turns out om wrong tho lol XD

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by MellohD

posted

Ohhhh I love the glammike theory !!! the potential it has for cool character interactions are just soo so so so so... I can't really think of any current fan theories at the moment BESIDES glammike.  However I do remember that when sister location was releasing some people thought that funtime Foxy was gonna be an ally, and I guess I still think that's a cool fan theory even though it's utterly wrong ha ha.  I remember drawing really crappy fanart for it too ToT

Report Reply

Reply by Clem :33

posted

My personal favourite would be the GlamMike and Gregory being c.c <3

Report Reply

Reply by Kandi Kat

posted

I absolutely love the glammike theory, its definitely my favorite one.

Report Reply

Reply by avill00

posted

i kind of like the fnaf 4 theory that we play as Micheal instead of c.c and that Micheal is being punished for the death of his brother.

Report Reply

Reply by veestars

posted

toy chica is william afton /j

Report Reply

Reply by JACK.ie

posted

I love the Glammike theory even tho its disproved <333 I think of it more as a HC then a possible lore thing 

Report Reply