« Back to the Friday nights at Freddie’s Forum

Your First Fnaf Merch?

Posted by Sophie

posted
updated

Forum: Friday nights at Freddie’s Group

What was your first piece of Fnaf merch? Where did you get it Target? Walmart? Hottopic? Personally my first piece of Fnaf merch was a Bonney and Chica plush. What was yours? (☝ ՞ਊ ՞)☝

Buy Bonnie Plush at Funko.

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ☆ Toby Grey ☆

posted

I got the silly Puppet plushie from Funko as one of my first few pieces of merch. I've heard online that a lot of people hate how it looks but I just love how silly it is. It doesn't match the thin slender style of the actual Puppet, but it's cute in it's own way

Report Reply

Reply by lee💗

posted

A fnaf calendar i got for christmas when i was younger

Report Reply

Reply by Skye.RosexZ

posted

A fnaf post with most of the Chracters!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Camworld_xD

posted

A little figure blind blox I got when I was real little lolz

Report Reply

Reply by Mars

posted

My first FNAF merch was also the Bonnie Funko plush! :D

I steered clear of buying FNAF merch for ages because I thought it all looked ugly, but the Bonnie plush was just too cute to pass up on.

Report Reply

Reply by kaTheGoose

posted

...Bonnie sunglasses for christmas. Unfortunately I lost them years ago, but recently I bought a balloon bonnie funko pop :)

Report Reply

Reply by FS Michael Cory

posted

I did not have any FNAF merch for the longest time bc my mom thought it was creepy but like six months ago I bought my first thing and it is a Foxy plush.

Report Reply

Reply by Zeta64

posted

I had a lot of plushies but then I got rid of them when I kinda fell out of the series, wishing i didn't now TwT

Report Reply

Reply by xx.HopeHazardous.xx

posted

I got this foxy emoji plush at a gamestop in 2014-15 and I still have it in my room to this day! here it is:

Report Reply

Reply by Ray

posted

The FNAF trilogy

Report Reply

Reply by ★-NeP-★

posted

Mine was also a bonnie teddy but along with the book "silver eyes" Don't grafic edition :D 

Report Reply