« Back to the █▶ We The Homestucks Are Taking Over Spa... Forum

Who do u think you would get along with in homestuck and why?

15 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Valentine

posted

Jade or Vriska. Jade because we're actually a lot more similar than I thought; Plus my birthname is Jade! haha ::::) Vriska because we both gaslight gatekeep girlboss

Report Reply

Reply by snowstorm_

posted

we feel like we would get along with john the most,,,, maybe

maybe even jade,,,, feferi,,, terezi???? we get along with people easily and we can tolerate peoples shit sometimes so i mean we'd get along with those four probably - dave

Report Reply

Reply by omniscientOverlady

posted
updated

Tavros.
I would comfort him and cuddle him and kiss his little troll head!
I think I would get along with John well too. Were both epic nerds after all!

Report Reply

Reply by celeste!

posted

nepeta, we are both very silly.

maybe jade.

Report Reply

Reply by ✰Jay✰

posted

honestly Roxy, not sure how to explain why, so ill just leave it at that

Report Reply

Reply by KandiKingdom

posted

Probably John, Jade, or Jane, or Jake (I JUST REALIZED THATS ALL J NAMES TwT )

I just wouldn't be able to get along with Dave, dirk, rose or Roxy. I'm a very intrest focused person and I just feel like I could understand and relate with them better. 

For the trolls...

man I don't even know TwT probably maybe nepeta cuz who isn't friends with nepeta fr fr

Report Reply

Reply by Bkay!!!

posted

Alot i think!!! For humans, i'd love to hang out with John!!! He's just. A lil guy. Also Roxy!

Trolls? BRO I'D KILL TO BEFRIEND WITH NEPETA,,, Bestie energy fr!!! Also Tavros, a lil man,,, Terezi too! She's my zodiac troll and I love her!!!

Report Reply

Reply by fly

posted

I have NO idea. Maybe Terezi????

Report Reply

Reply by Nikkiii!! <3

posted

John. my boyfriend is the BIGGEST GODDAMN JOHN KINNIE and they are so similar its not even funny!!! its INSANE!!!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Eurgh

posted
updated

Sollux, dave, and uuuuuuuuuuuhi guess nepeta? They all seem cool and like i kinsa match their personality, BUT LIKE I LIKE ERIDAN BUT HE AND I WOULD NOT EGT A LONG WHAT SO EVER. Also roxy and jade, rhey so silly

Report Reply

Reply by AshamedGodhead

posted

Nepeta, john ,karkat, gamzee … annnndddd ermmmm uhhhh Dave ! :33

Report Reply

Reply by ari

posted

dave and i would be chill, but id get along with sollux the most, were just chill

Report Reply

Reply by Samcat

posted

Jade, Jake, Tavros or Nepeta, i would have written more but  that would have been suuuuuuuuper long loll

Report Reply

Reply by hong meiling

posted

Aradia and Nepeta, we got a lot of similar interests. Terezi maybe if I'm in my uni mode

Report Reply

Reply by venny X3

posted

i would get along with karkat becauze were both angry little zhitz who rlly need hugz zo either we’d cancel eachother out of juzt have zcreaming matchez for hourz X3

Report Reply