« Back to the █▶ We The Homestucks Are Taking Over Spa... Forum

dancestors

I WISH THEY GOT MORE SCR33NTIME( TДT)

( PANEL TIME? OR SHOULD I SAY.. PAWNEL TIME  (-o⌒) )

THATS IT>

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

I agree! The characters had so much potential for a really fun story but noooooooooooo homeducks cant be happy

my personal favorites are latula, mituna, kankri, aranea, and meenah, but the other characters deserve screentime too

Report Reply

Reply by karkat

posted

Agreed (⋟﹏⋞) !! They had a lot of potential, they should've been much more important imo considering they had an entire intermission dedicated to them. The only benefit I can see from this situation is that it gives the fanbase greater creative freedom when it comes to making material that features them o_O

Report Reply

Reply by MEULIN!!!!!!!

posted

I LOVE THE DANCESTORS TEHEHE , AND I SO AGR33, HUSSIE MADE THE DANCESTORS AND THEN COMPLETELY FURGOT ABOUT THEM AND WASTED SUCH GOOD CHARACTERS FUR THEM TO ALMOST NEVER BE NOTICED!!! WHEN I TRY TALKING ABOUT THEM, PEOPLE THINK IM CRAZY, >-< I LOVE THEM ALL THO, HORUSS,MEOWLIN, CRONUS , MITUNA, SHSNKSJXB I LOVE THEM

Report Reply

Reply by celeste!

posted

i really want the dancestors to have some sort of pesterquest thing

Report Reply

Reply by Vladimir "Mint" Starcraft

posted

Yes!! The dancestors in general are so fun and could've been so much more than what hussie made them, and even if they weren't written to be taken seriously they could've had bits that were much more fun that just parodies of things at the time like sjws or gamergirls/boys (personally, i would've really liked the idea of them having dance motifs because of the dancestor part, but thats just me).

Report Reply