« Back to the Gyaru Forum

Any Plus size Gyaru (Any sub genre) brands?

Posted by Dashie

posted

Forum: Gyaru Group

I've been interested in Gyaru fashion for a long time, specifically Yamanba and Banba. I've mainly stuck with the makeup style but I also want to expand on the clothing style too. The only problem is that I'm plus size and most clothing brands that do sell the specific Gyaru clothing style I like mostly come in sizes like Large, Medium, and small. I'm gonna be getting a job soon and I want to buy Gyaru clothes but I don't know any clothing brands that accommodate my size (I'm a 3xl) 

Does anyone know any plus size Gyaru Brands I can shop at? Or brands that have tops or bottoms that and be styled in Gyaru?

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by gyaru0bigender

posted
updated

Well in general all I can say is that just buy any clothes that fit the style you're going for because obviously Japanese brands even gyaru brands run very small. So yeah I'd buy clothes from any store that you can use to style. 

Although very recently there is a person on tik tok who just started their own gyaru brand, they so far have one shirt (which fits tsuyome) and they have 3XL but they are coming up with more projects in the future, I believe right now their working on a agejo product and their brand will always carry xs-3xl sizes for every product. (BTW, Their account username is @auradolva - on tik tok.)

Report Reply