« Back to the Omori Fan club <3! Forum

Spell bound (A omori AU) Chapter five: Magic awakening

★・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・★

When Sunny wakes up he feels his head throbbing 

I guess Mari showing up took a lot out of me Sunny thinks as he slowly gets up from their bed. He grabs his phone and looks at the time 

9:30 am Sunny reads as he sees a notification from his phone.

★・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・★

*THE BROS B)*

Kel: YO GOOD MORNING BROS HOW DID YA SLEEP?

Basil: Good morning Kel! I slept well. I had the weirdest dream last night!

Oh shit Sunny thinks as he remembers the dream they had with Basil

Does he know what I did in that dream? No, it's a dream! There's no way it knows what I did in my dream. BUT WHAT IF IT WAS HIM OH GOD I CONFESSED AND KISSED HIM PLEASE DON’T TELL ME-

As Sunny panics he continues reading the texts

Kel: neet! What was it about?

Basil: oh it was nothing special just the floating dog again

Kel: oh yeah you told me about that!

Sunny sighs in relief as he starters to type in the chat as well

Sunny: Good morning guys, I think this was the first time in a long time I’ve slept without having a dream.

Kel: Cool cool I had the coolest dream! I was swimming in a giant pool of orange joe! Man that was awesome.

Basil: I’m glad everyone slept well! Let's all have good days together!

Kel: YEAH! Today I’m gonna spend it trying to finish my game! RPGs are hard-

Sunny: use the item you said you save but end up never using

Kel: what? I use all my items I have no idea what your talking about

Sunny: I can see the rare bombs from here

Kel: ok you MAY be right BUT IMMA USE THEM NOW

Sunny: good :)

Basil: Make sure to balance your team! Add healers!

Kel: fiiinnnneeee but they take away from the power

Basil: You'll thank me later!

Kel: Anyways gtg! I gotta help my dad with the car!

Sunny: ok talk to you later

Basil: Make sure to visit after! You can pick up Rodrigo!

Sunny: Rodrigo?

Basil: Its the name of the cactus I grew for Kel!

Kel: WILL DO I get custody of my child >:D HES GETTING A HAT

Basil: just make sure to water it how I told you to!

Kel: got it!

*Kel has left the chat*

Sunny: I’ll talk to you later Basil, me and my mom are going shopping today

Basil: Ok! You have fun! I’m going to go now! I’ll talk to you later!

*Basil has left the chat*

★・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・★

As Sunny puts his phone down to get up, he quickly realizes that his legs aren't going to work with them, he just sits up. Sunny thinks about looking up his symptoms but it will just end up with him thinking that they have some incurable disease that only 1% of people have. Just as he's going to try to move around the apartment via swivel chair he gets a notification

★・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・★

*The fuck ups*

*Tiff added Sunny to the chat*

*Tiff changed Sunny's names to Cat king*

Cat king: I love my new title

Tiff: Thank you! You earned it! Hows stranger doing?

Cat king: Mewo II is doing well, unlike what you said he was, he's a very nice cat

Tiff: wow I never knew he could ever be nice without feeding him!

Dan: that's a fancy way to say “I don’t know how cats work”

Tiff: oh you shush Dan

Ty: Tiff you held Mewo II like a hot dog

Tiff: Ty if you don't shut up I’ll grab you and play frisbee

Ty: last time I checked you only make illusions

Tiff: enough Tiffs I can play Ty frisbee

The moment Sunny read that he became confused.

Wait, what are they talking about? Sunny thinks as they keep texting in the chat

Cat king: Wait, how can you do illusions?

Tiff: Well for myself I use channeling it though a fan!

Cat king: channeling what?

Tiff: your magic energy? What else?

Cat king: but magic isn't real?

Dan: OOOOOOO CAT BOYS FROM A AMISH TOWN

Ty: Dan just because someone’s town did not teach them magic does not mean their amish

Cat king: MAGIC EXISTS?

Tiff: yep! You probably have it yourself!

Cat king: how could I be able to tell?

Tiff: Just a hunch, but if I have to ask, have you done or seen anything that wouldn't be normal in usual circumstances?

Cat king: does giving a physical form to a dead relative count?

Dan: OOO NECROMANCY! THATS RARE

Ty: Did you even read you failed abortion? Its GIVE FORM not revive

Dan: oh shut up Mx. I can only use a fancy screen to make random things

Ty: no more helping you out then

Dan: aw you're no fun :(

Tiff: oh you two need to be nice let him describe it at least before you make guesses

Tiff: keep going, anything else?

Cat king: I think I entered my best friends dream and changed it from being a nightmare to a good dream again

Dan: cringe/j

Ty: don’t ever use that word in this chat ever again

Tiff: both of you shut up thats so sweet of you 

Tiff: Sunny are you a dream eater?

Cat king: A what now-

Tiff: A dream eater! It’s a magic type where you can enter people's dreams and alter them at will! You can also take your dream creations and materialize them when you're awake!

So that was Basil’s dream. Sunny thinks  oh shit THAT WAS BASIL’S DREAM! I ACTUALLY DID THAT OH GOD I CONFESSED TO THE REAL BASIL NONONONONONONONONONO-

Cat king: does that mean that that was my actual friend?

Dan: yeah DID YOU DO SOMETHING STUPID? I WANNA HEAR!

Tiff: oh be nice Dan maybe he doesn't want to tell us

Dan: ok party poopers 

Ty: congrats kid you got magic

Dan: YOU'RE ONE OF THE COOL KIDS NOW!

Cat king: ok then-

Tiff: Wanna hang out with us so we can celebrate? We can go play laser tag again!

Cat king: no can do sorry

Dan: Aw poo ya mom won’t let ya?

Cat king: correction, My legs won’t let me

Tiff: Did you perform a spell out of your skill range?

Cat king: I guess I did

Tiff: WELP I’M COMING OVER SEND YA ADDRESS

Cat king: YOU CAN’T JUST VISIT OUT OF NOWHERE

Tiff: WATCH ME >:D

*Tiff left the chat*

Ty: well kid you’re fucked no one stops Tiff when she has her mind made up

Dan: SUCKS TO BE YOU YOU’RE GONNA HAVE A HOUSE GUEST REAL QUICK

Dan: ACTUALLY LET ME GET IN ON THIS PARTY!

*Dan left the chat*

Ty: guess I’ll come with them, I’ll make sure the won’t trash the place

Cat king: please make sure that they won’t

Ty: will do

*Ty left the chat*

★・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・★

Sunny sighed as he tried to move his legs again but they stung and were on fire with agonizing pain, they winced as Sunny just grabbed the swivel chair and while they struggled to get on the chair, he managed and started wheeling his way to the living room. He already saw Tiff and the other two sprinting they’re way to his apartment building. 

I DIDN’T EVEN TELL THEM MY ADDRESS Sunny thinks as he hears his mom from the kitchen

“Sunshine? Why are you up? You need to rest!” his mom says as she walks up to them, seeing that Sunny put himself in their swivel chair. “Wow, that's thinking ahead.” his mother comments 

“I’m waiting for my new friends, apparently they know how I was able to have Mari visit.” Sunny says and his mom lights up at the answer. “Does that mean you’ll be able to use less energy when they visit? Oh that's wonderful!” His mother says as she gets ready to leave for work.

“Well make sure not to over exert yourself, you’ve looked exhausted since Mari visited.” his mother comments as she grabs her bag “I’ll be back at 5 ok? Make sure to eat something.

“Ok mom I will.” Sunny replies as he wheels the chair over to hug her, she smiles as she leaves and quickly after his new friends rush in.

★・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・★

“AYY AMISH BOY WE’RE HERE!” Daniela yells as he runs in and drops off some food they brought with them. “I’m so happy for you Sunny! You have magic like us!” Tiff says as she gives him a hug and sees he's in the swivel chair. “What's with the chair?” Tiff asks

“After My sister visited me my legs were shot, they were just fine before.” Sunny explained.

“Oh! TY CHECK HIS LEGS!” Tiff shouts to Ty as they walk over. “You don’t have to yell, I’m on it.” Ty says as they spin around a pen in a pattern and a green screen appears out of thin air. Taking a small window, they place it near one of Sunny’s legs and it starts scanning it. Sunny stares in awe of the device as text shows up on screen, it's in spanish and mirrored so Sunny could not read it. 

“Looks like the magic energy used your nerves as a medium, did you intend to give form to your sister?” Ty asks and Sunny shakes his head no, “Well there's the problem.” they clap their hands “With no intent to do a spell of that level it sucked up a lot of your magic and body energy, your legs will hurt for at least three days but you will be able to walk in a couple hours.” Ty says as they spin the pen again and the screens close. “Ok I’ll take it easy.” Sunny says, it's like he's at the doctors after an injury. 

“Ah who cares! Let's start eating! We brought Food!” Daniela says as he hands Sunny a plate of food, it was like cheese nachos but with frys and gravy. “That's poutine! It's really good.” Tiff says eating her portion, Sunny takes a bite and he realizes that Poutine was a godsend.

He begins using a fork and eating massive amounts at a time Tiff laughs at the poutine realization. “It's good right?” Tiff laughs as she looks around and sees Mewo II “Oh my god it's Mr.Grumpy! I missed you buddy!” she says as she picks him up. “You pick him up like a hot dog.” Sunny comments and Ty laughs since they were proved right, Tiff scoffed at this 

“Oh c’mon guys he loves it!” Tiff says while the cat's face says “why do I put up with this?”

“The cat seems to differ.” Ty says 

“oh you shush anyways Spill Sunny! What did you do in your friend's dream?” Tiff asks 

There it is Sunny thinks while he tries to explain it without going to into detail about the last bit

“Well it's kind of hard to explain.” Sunny starts.

“That's fine! Everyone's first magic experience is weird!” Tiff says

“SPILL AMISH BOY I WANNA KNOW WHAT EMBARRASSING SHIT YOU DID!” Daniela says 

“Ok fine I’ll tell you guys.” Sunny says as he starts to explain the doors to his friends dreams, entering Basil’s dream, saving him from his something, and changing his nightmare, or course leaving out the confession.

“Why do I have the feeling your leaving out someth-” Daniela gets cut off

“Shut it Dan, Sunny, that's so sweet! I wish I had a friend that would do that for me!” Tiff gushes as Daniela and Ty look offended

“I do plenty for you Tiff, who pays for all the food? Me.” Ty points out 

“Would you save me from a nightmare?”

“Fair point”

“Exactly.” Tiff says as she claps her hands between syllables. “Either way whatever you did won’t really affect Blondie, he’ll just think that you visiting was just it’s brain putting you in there.” Tiff explains and Sunny sighs in relief.

Thank god he doesn’t think it's real Sunny thinks as he takes another bite of poutine.

“OH HE SIGHED HE'S HIDING SOMETHING I WANNA HEAR TELL ME AMISH BOY!” Daniela says, spinning Sunny around in their swivel chair. Starting to become dizzy, Sunny decided that this is the perfect moment to see if he can use his legs again, they stick out their leg and Daniela gets himself a nice roundhouse kicked in the knee, they immediately let go of the chair and curl into fetal position.

“oooOOOoooWWWwwwWWWWww You aSShOle.” Daniela whimpers as Tiff face palms.

“You earned that dipshit.” Ty comments, dragging them away, Sunny gets up from the chair but quickly sits back down since they felt like they were about to be ripped apart from his body.

Sunny quickly pushes the chair over to his phone and turns it on.

A TEXT FROM BASIL! Sunny thinks as he quickly puts in their pin code and open the text

★・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・★

*Basil*

Basil: Hey Sunny I have a question!

Sunny: sure whats up 

Basil: Do you know your mailing address?

Sunny: yeah why?

Basil: I want to send you something!

Sunny: you don’t don’t need to do that Basil

Basil: But I want to! I want to send you a gift :)

Sunny: well if you want to its *insert address here*

Basil: Thank you :) I’ll text you when I send it Sunshine!

Sunny: Did you just call me sunshine?

Basil: OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE TIME I’LL TALK TO YOU LATER!

*Basil Left the chat*

★・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・★

Sunny was unsure how to respond to the accidental pet name use but he was unable to process it when they quickly had to turn the phone away from a peeping Daniela. “What are you doing?” Sunny asks as Daniela has this smug face. “Oh don’t mind me, just watching you text your BOYFRIEND.” Daniela yells and TIff perks up “OO Sunny has a boyfriend? Lemme see!” she rushes over to him, “HE'S NOT MY-” Sunny starts but quickly shuts up when they see Daniela and Tiff share a look 

“Oh that's not good” Ty says as they open up the magic screens and press a few buttons “You're about to get the “Our friend has a crush” treatment, you're done for.” they say as they pull up a small window and changes the color of the windows from blue to green 

“Oho Sunny Do you like someone? *gasp* IS IT BLONDIE?” Tiff says hitting the nail right on the head

“WHA-” Sunny shouts as Tiff summons 3 other Tiffs to pick him up “C’MON TELL ME EVERYTHING!” Tiff chips as she carries Sunny around the Apartment. “YEAH TELL US I WANNA HEAR TO!” Daniela yells as he launches himself into the air with small bursts of fire.

“HOW ABOUT YOU PUT ME DOWN FIRST?!” Sunny yelps and the Tiff quickly stops and puts them down.

“What's that thing?” Daniela questions pointing at something on the floor and Tiff and Sunny look down as well.

A single sprout mole looks up at them

“AI QUE LINDO!” Tiff says as she scoops the sprout mole up “IT'S SO CUTE TY DID YOU MAKE THIS?” Tiff shouts over to Ty who's still working on their screens “Nope that's All Sunny right there.” Ty says firmly, pointing a screen at the mole, showing the energy needed and the medium used. “Sunny, get rid of it, you're using your left eye as a medium.” Ty says, snapping their fingers. 

“I don’t know how.” Sunny states

“What?” Ty says out of disbelief

“I don’t know how to make it go away.”

“YOU MIGHT LOSE EYESIGHT IN THAT EYE IF IT KEEPS SAPPING ENERGY FROM IT.” Ty shouts.

“Eh, I already can’t see with it  so I’m not worried.” Sunny says nonchalantly

“OO DO YA GOT A SCAR? I WANNA SEE! Daniela says moving around Tiff cuddling the Sprout mole and looking at Sunny’s face

“Mom said to not take it off until next friday.” Sunny says, defending his eyepatch from Daniela’s raccoon hands “oh c’mon one peak won’t hurt!” they said trying to pry Sunny’s hands away

Snapping out of her trance from the mole, she quickly pulls out a small fan and fans herself and two other Tiffs and they drag Daniela away “now now! Leave him alone!” Daniela, using another small burst of fire makes the illusions disappear “you Aint my Mom Tiff!” Daniela said jokingly.

“Don’t make me get the video and show Sunny.” Tiff says

“YOU WOULDN'T!” Daniela gasps

“YES I WOULD HEY SUNNY WANNA SEE SOMETHING?” Tiff says offering Sunny her phone

“No thanks, I'm good.” Sunny denies the offer.

“Eh your loss, anyways- HOLY SHIT IT'S ALREADY 4:30? WE GOTTA CLEAN AND GO!” Tiff yells as she quickly Summons 8 other Tiffs “GET TO WORK LADIES!” she shouts and the Tiff salutes and they start cleaning the counter and floor with breakneck speed. 

The sprout mole rolls around and disappears in a puff of purple smoke, when it does Sunny feels his strength slowly come back. Sunny slowly walked around, while his legs still stung, they didn't hurt so much they couldn't walk, he walked over to the counter and started helping with the clean up process, mainly taking the leftover poutine and putting it in the top shelf of the fridge. However, that was the only thing he could do before the Tiffs picked him up again and put them on the couch “you rest!” one of the Tiff clones say as she continues to sweep up the remaining crumbs as the other Tiffs disappears after they finish their tasks

“Alright you meatheads! Time to go!” Tiff says as she corrales Ty and Daniela over to the door.

“BYE SUNNY SEE YA LATER!” she yells as she leaves the apartment closing the door behind her. Sunny got up from the couch and looked around the apartment, it was spotless like him and his mom never moved in, just then he heard their phone go off. Sunny gets up and grabs it and sees its a text from his mom

*Mom*

Mom: Hey sunshine! I’m picking up food from subway, what do you want?

Mom: *cue a fuzzy photo of a menu*

After Sunny is able to decipher the text of the menu, he texts back

Sunny: Can I have a spicy italian?  

Mom: Ok! I’ll get that for you! Be home in 15 mins!

Sunny: ok

Sunny puts down his phone and considers going to sleep, but decides against that incase he goes back to the weird place again. Sunny gets up and moves to his room, looking around his room for any sort of entertainment he sees a book on the desk

That's new Sunny thinks as he picks it up “A beginners guide to magic and demonics” Sunny read as they flipped through the pages and saw a note from Tiff: “Sunny! Don’t forget to use a medium besides your body! It's much less damaging when you do :)” Sunny sighs at the note as he starts reading.

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ZTKane

posted

Pretty good, although:

“YES I WOULD HEY SUNNY WANNA SEE SOMETHING?”

It should’ve been:

“YES I WOULD!” -line break- “HEY SUNNY WANNA SEE SOMETHING?”

Report Reply

Reply by Toast🍉

posted