« Back to the Special Interests and Hyperfixations Forum

What taking up your time?🌸 [pinned]

What’s in mind right now is…

Oh my gosh, you guys! Let me tell you about these totally underrated dinosaurs that are like, so not well known, but deserve all the love and attention! They're like the hidden gems of the Mesozoic Era.

First up, we have the Baryonyx! This babe was a legit fish-eating dinosaur with a sick crocodile-like snout and sickening claws. Can you imagine how fierce it must have been, stalking its prey in the marshes, looking all stylish with its unique look? Talk about a fashion-forward dino!

Then, we've got the Oviraptor - the egg thief with a bad rep! But guess what, guys? Recent research shows that it was actually a loving parent, brooding over its own eggs. Can we say "misunderstood fashion icon"? I can totally see it with its flamboyant feathers and sassy strut, rocking the latest dinosaur trends!

And let's not forget about the Deinocheirus, the "terrible hands" dinosaur. Sure, its arms were ridiculously long, but who says it didn't rock those noodle arms with confidence? I can totally see it striking poses with its extra-long limbs, being all fabulous and owning the runway of the Cretaceous period!

Last but not least, we have the Tsintaosaurus, the "unicorn of the Cretaceous." With its long, slender crest on its head, it's like a prehistoric fashionista, slaying the dino game with its unique style! I can already imagine it strutting its stuff with its majestic crest, being the talk of the dinosaur town!

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by glitter barbie

posted

so rn, anything related to hello kitty or jersey shore. super random. I'm also fixated in journaling and collages.  

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Jada

posted

Replying to glitter Barbie.

Oh, hey there! Totally random, but I'm totally feeling you on the Hello Kitty vibes and the Jersey Shore vibes! I mean, who doesn't love that adorable little feline icon and those GTL-loving, fist-pumping Jersey Shore crew? It's like a mashup of cute and wild, am I right?

And journaling and collages? Yas, queen! Those are such rad ways to express yourself and get creative. Journaling lets you pour out your thoughts and emotions on paper, and collages are like a visual feast of colors, textures, and cutouts that can totally capture your mood and style. It's like DIY art therapy, and I'm all for it!

Permalink Report Reply

so right now im hyperfixated on psychology and the way people manipulate others to find reasons why they do what they do to people, it can root to childhood or past memories that taught them that its best or the only way to get what you want. other than that i also have been stuck to internet horror or analogue horror. internet horror has been an obsession ever since a few months ago but i used to like the really old websites people would use to make friends, thats how i got here anyway. it started with me liking the sensation of the nostalgic feeling of old windows computers and the sounds they make. i got deeper in the nostalgic feeling and then got into internet horror cause apparently computers were easy to give viruses that sometimes didn't make sense to be viruses, sometimes they were jokes to be put on others for clicking on a link or specific url. internet horror is actually something to look into considering how unfinished or uncanny its able to look and sound. Meat Sleep isn't exactly internet horror but its old horror. the channel got banned on youtube but you can look up "meat sleep" and it will still give the channels videos that were most watched. agamemnon counterpart is a great example for internet horror because it was made when youtube was only a couple years old, if you look into the explaining videos it wont be as bad as it seemed when you first watched the video. my other more "normal" obsessions that im basically wasting my time on is kandi bracelets or beaded bracelets. Im not able to get the amount of money to get so many beads to make enough bracelets that the amount of bracelets could go up to my forearm or nothing but soon enough. other than all of that, the internet horror videos are kind of difficult to find but since i watched about every single one that has words in english im trying to find more except the horror isn't allowed on youtube. 

i wrote an entire essay istg

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by euroguts

posted