« Writing and Poetry Forum

LazyTown Lives On ...

Posted by PurpleShamen

posted
updated

Forum: Writing and Poetry

So I believe we can all agree that the LazyTown television series not only proudly stood head and shoulders above the competition. To effortlessly Tower over any other programme -as to also quite simply dwarf many others beside. That the characters involved possessed depth, warmth, charm, were optimistic, cheerful, playful (and then of course, there was Robbie) lol ...Aesthetically speaking, the show had graced our screens in vibrant colour -to no less enrich each honoured sense (and renewed sense of self worth) and to appeal as so to this promising cartoon -because so believed in -as involved the cast of this spell binding series, of who's humble roots would proudly stem from this rather obscured Icelandic stage play that preceeded, and of who's quite enchanted comic sketch had been brought to life and into our homes -and now to the set ...I feel as though the developers had enjoyed the limitless pleasure, of the design of the layout, the look, the feel, and in bringing to life, the world of LazyTown through a strong sense of their own deep-seated creativity and hard work ...The set had offered a fresh and unique feel. The puppets complimented their creators and the voice actors were spot on. The character of Robbie housed a pessimistic outlook, as though to harbour this off-putting mindset toward life, to healthy living, and to the playful kids of LazyTown. Seemingly intent on making all of the children of LazyTown "lazy" and of also ridding the place of Sportacus "FOREVERRRR" lol ...I fell in love with LazyTown in 2008 when I first heard the song "bing bang" and from there, my love for the show grew. I have been a devoted fan for many years since, and have never lost sight of my pink fantasy world as they'll be singing bing bang at my funeral one day (😊) ...The End ...

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by fanderson

posted

A poem written with LazyTown attitude!

Report Reply

Reply by PurpleShamen

posted

Sporta fanderson no way (^_^) we used to speak on fb for a while but you probably won't remember. I hope you keep on making those cool videos on youtube mate and, i'll see ya x

Report Reply