« Games Forum

Favourite handheld console?

Posted by Toby♀

posted

Forum: Games

Imo the 3DS is my favourite because of how easy it is to homebrew and the convenient size

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Ash

posted

my current favourite is definitely the 3ds right now but im always switching between them. for a while it was the vita, the vita has became so much easier to mod and the community is thriving. when i first homebrewed mine it took around an hour but now it takes about 10 minutes thanks to the new tools being made. one thing i like about the 3ds more though is the home layout, the vita has such an annoying layout but the emulation on it is much more enjoyable since it has a single screen which i just prefer when playing single screen games.

Report Reply

Reply by Edgar Allan Hoe

posted

I grew up with the PSP, it also has a great modding community

Report Reply

Reply by Ashstream

posted

DS, mostly because It’s nostalgic and I still have mine from 2010 lol.

Report Reply

Reply by kewp

posted

my 3DS is probably my fave out of my handheld console but my old blocky 2DS will always have a special place in my heart as my first personal console

Report Reply

Reply by R00by!

posted

I love the psp and ds lite! Form factor largely

Report Reply

Reply by quiz

posted

i love the 3ds so much. the library of games it has is perfect for someone whos way more casual like me. the design is gorgeous. i love miis and streetpass and i have alot of fond memories of the system. i still have my old one even if it doesnt work anymore and a new charger for my new one is being delivered to me soon! i personally like the look of regular 3ds more than the xl ones and ive never had an xl.. but i dont need one! i bought a larger sd card for my 3ds anyway

my brother has a psvita and ive always thought vitas look really nice, especially the key chain holder, but i didnt play that nearly as much. sometimes he'd let me play lbp on it though and i played thru the story mode which was nice

Report Reply

the ds is such a solid console, but i just got a psp 3000 & i'm obsessed with its build. any console from the 2000's has my heart.

Report Reply

Reply by dialtone-town

posted

I've always enjoyed my 2DS :-]

Report Reply