« Back to the Y2K LOVERS Forum

fashion?

idk how this group forum thing works or wtv, all I know is that this chat is dead; so what do you guys think is necessary to build a 2000's wardrobe? 

also. where should you shop to find some cheap authentic clothes? please help a girl out here, i've been loving this style for 1 1/2 years but i've never found an opportunity to get clothes that fit into this style.

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Lee

posted

I buy stuff from Poshmark Savers Mercari that’s where I find cheap fashion! Skip depop way to overpriced :)

Report Reply

Reply by Bella xx

posted

sometimes u can find vintage shops with loads of cute and authentic y2k outfits, like once i found this huge vintage market in london :)

Report Reply

Reply by Riv

posted

i get low rise skinny jeans and make em into some like y2k inspired shorts. making ur own stuff from j basic clothing is so rewarding and u can make it exactly how u want it. A lot of kinda y2k stuff is at the thrift. so if u thrift some cute clothes for cheap u can turn them even more y2k and such. 

Report Reply

Reply by ✧₊⁎ChampagneElease⁺˳✧༚

posted

Honestly depends on the aesthetic youre going for. A lot of brands are tying to revive the y2k aesthetic so you should be able to find some stuff at the mall. If you cant find what youre looking for there, then I would defintly hit thift stores or even check out Depop. Let me know what type of y2k fashion youre looking for, maybe I can help direct you to stores that have what you want. 

Hope this helps :)

Report Reply