« Back to the Genshin Gang Forum

least fav boss(es) and fav boss(es)

what is your least fav boss(es) and fav boss(es)??

for me it has to be bathysmal vishap herd currently,, 

they're super neat and i enjoy them visually,, but fighting them isn't my fav thing to do for sure 

but my fav bosses have gotta be the electro and anemo hypostasises!! if only because i have their attacks down to a t and can defeat them pretty quickly,,

i like the oceanid too,, it's visually pleasing to me and the fight is pretty easy because i always keep razor on my team!! 

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Lucas

posted

currently im not very strong so I despise all of the bosses in the game :,D its a struggle to kill the majority alone but my fav would probably be the setekh wenut, i enjoy its design very much 

Report Reply

Reply by nisa<33

posted

I have absolutely no favorite .. I hate them all XD

Report Reply

Reply by poetica

posted

my least favorite world bosses are: maguu kenki, golden wolflord.

my favorite world bosses are: ruin serpent, primo geovishap.

my least favorite weekly bosses are: la signora, azhdaha

my favorite weekly bosses are: childe, shouki no kami, magatsu mitake narukami no mikoto.

Report Reply

Reply by souljagirl.com

posted

i fuckin hate the geovishap, geo cube, and i especially hate azhdaha. i love fighting the electro cube, and idk if hes considered a boss, but mashinori? i think his name is... 

Report Reply

Reply by TamTam

posted

THE STUPID ELECTRO MANEFESTATION TOOK ME 20 MINUTES TO KILL IN THE STORMCHASES QUEST SO I DESPISE THAT THING.... buttttttt my fav is either the anemo hypostasis or the primordial geo vishap

Report Reply