horror fans gather!!!!!!!

Posted by Ren

posted

Forum: Friends

I want to make horror friends :) , 

whats ur fave horror film?

whats ur fave horror series? 

whats ur fave horror book?

what horror/spooky film could you survive?

what horror/spooky film could you never survive?

any recommended horror games/films/books/series you have?

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by El

posted

Horror movie fan! Erm I guess depends on the type of horror movies ur into honestly

As so many sub genres for horror which is fun an then there's something for everyone!

Report Reply

Reply by Ren

posted

I’ve looked over welcome home, I’m trying to understand it but honestly the videos on YouTube that I’m finding aren’t explaining well enough for me. It doesn’t seem that deep.

Also same, I used to be terrified of Chucky like fr nightmares, the lot, but now I feel like I might be able to beat him if I always keep a flame thrower on me💅

I love the Chucky films a lot!! They introduced me to horror tbf! And yes the smile film was horrid. I was watching it in the cinema and ended up walking out. It gave off so many false perceptions of mental health in the beginning that was just UUUUUH frustrating :/

Report Reply

Reply by Aaliyah

posted

I'm a big fan of stuff like Junji Ito and Analog horror, i don't usually have time to watch movies often but i really liked Pearl and Midsommar (if anyone has other recs that'd be sick!!)

I like anything that can make your skin crawl honestly, i'm not the biggest fan of jumpscares because i tend to expect them but they are really good when you don't lol

Some of my art is surrounded by horror genre, so uh ya-

And then i really like vocaloid because the stories they have sometimes are very interesting and quite disturbing at times, Kikuo and Maretu are the main ones that bother me (and someone else but i forgot their name.) 

My favorite show is Supernatural and my fav horror anime might be Higurashi: When They Cry 

I also write stories in the mystery/thriller genre, uhmmm uhm ya lol

Thas' all i think! I've been into horror for a long time, it all started with me reading a book on ghosts from the Titanic lmfao 

Report Reply

Reply by ten

posted

My current favorite horror movie is house of wax, maybe because paris was starring in it, but it’s a cool movie I’d recommend!

Report Reply

Reply by Bendzz

posted

anyone here?

Report Reply

Reply by ZomBabi

posted

This is kinda old but, hiii my fave horror film is probably V/H/S 2, its not the most high quality or best writing or whatever but its messy and creative and everything i love abt horror <3 

Fave series, ig black mirror? a lot of the episodes kinda bore me or annoy me lol but theres a few golden ones.

don't rlly have a fave book?? I enjoy the short story that one black mirorr episode was based on a lot "pain addict" by valda peach

It's cheating but I could survive Halloween and like the boy- all I have to do is not get involved with those weirdo families and im safe lol

But I definitely could never survive a zombie apocalypse scenario, idc which one it is i cannottt do it.

And I'd recognize Outlast to EVERYONEEE its so grimy and stressful its my favorite game series eva!!!

Report Reply