« Life Forum

Body Modifications

What body modifications do you have and what are you hoping to get done in the future?

What originally got you in to modifications? 

I currently have tattoos and piercings, however, I’m taking my next big step in February and getting my tongue split!

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Erok Beifong 🤘🏾

posted

I just have my arms tatted up 🤷🏽‍♂️

Report Reply

Reply by jack ☥

posted

I've had a lot over time but currently? Just my lobes pierced (Previously, stretched to 7/16 or 1/2), a fresh bridge, and a 12g septum. I had cyber bites previously and plan on re-piercing them once healed along with getting snake bites.

Report Reply

Reply by Kelsey <3

posted

I only got piercings and few small tattoos. I really wanna get more tattoos, a tongue split and I think a subdermal implant would be pretty cool.

Report Reply

Reply by Kelsey <3

posted

I only got piercings and few small tattoos. I really wanna get more tattoos, a tongue split and I think a subdermal implant would be pretty cool.

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔇𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔉𝔞𝔠𝔢 ©

posted

i have 30 tattoos & 24 piercings currently. 
used to have 30+ piercings but i had to take some out: my eyebrow, sideburns (surface piercings on each side), industrial, & 4 naval piercings that made a cross 
wanting to get a medusa piercing this year & of course more tattoos 🩸

Report Reply

Reply by madmaxxx

posted

When I was 12-13ish watching law and order: SVU there was a girl (I think) who had ELF EARS and ever since, I’ve wanted them. 

Report Reply

Reply by xxRebellious_Emmaxx

posted
updated

I started getting piercings at the age of 7 1/2 years old and I'm currently 16 years old with 12 piercings and counting (plus the scar of my left snakebite which fell out while I was asleep on 10/9/2022). I have 5 holes on both ears going up from the standard lobe to the lower helix, my right nostril, and my right snakebite as of now. Interestingly, I did my snakebites myself with a piercing kit on 10/6/2022 after my orthodontist appointment (yes, I have a lip piercing with braces, cause I'm a rebel).

As for piercings I want in the future, I want my left snakebite redone, a double upper helix piercing in both ears, my septum, possibly my navel, and I'm also considering possibly getting hip microdermals when I'm 18.

Report Reply