« Games Forum

Any good low poly horror games?

Posted by

posted

Forum: Games

I am in desperate need of some good low poly horror game recommendations. They scare me more than any other horror game ever has. I’m just running out of ones to play. Help me out here plz.

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Marked

posted

Some older consoles might have what you are looking for. The first and second Silent Hill might be a good starting point if you have the hardware to emulate them. If you want something you can get on steam, I would recommend Lost in Vivo. Really good low poly game. You might also want to check out a youtube channel called "ManlyBadassHero" He plays a lot of indie games (Which tend to be heavily 'retro'/low poly themed) to get some more suggestions. Hope this helped!

-Marked

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Syd

posted

Puppet Combo and Torture Star have a decent library of slasher film/PS2 styled games up on steam you might like. Fatum Betula is also a low poly horror game with it being about life and death but published by a different company.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by aku

posted

i'd say try kanpeki, it's on itch.io! its still only a demo but it was pretty enjoyable.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Toby♀

posted

I second Syd. you should check out puppet combo games

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by

posted

Thank you all sm for all the recommendations! I’ll definitely have to check some of them out.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by R00by!

posted

Desert Dreams is a good one! The creator makes a few other low poly horror games

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Abel

posted

I would check out M.Stain, although less of a horror and more what the fuck?
https://impostersyndrome.itch.io/mstain

Permalink Report Reply